PDA

View Full Version : Tis is not a tech question, But what upgrades can i make to my rt pro?

magman007
08-24-2001, 10:27 AM
I think im starting to feel like son did with his e-mag, i am starting to feel as i need toupgrade my rt pro but i dont know how. i dont want a drop, i am happy with my 68 stub, and i love my freak, there is nothing else to do but hold out for the intelliframe and modular body, so i am feeling drawn to the dark side of cockers. I really like my rt but i have my wallet and im itching to buy something but i cant! i have no possible upgrades! please help guys or iwill be forced to sell my gun in hopes for a kapp cocker. i really want to upgrade!!! Help me please, what should i add? how can i add it? i like cockers 2 cuz there so upgradeable, yet they also have all those problems, please i need help! oh and i dont wanta warp feed, and i have a revvy and im holding out for a halo

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

[This message has been edited by magman007 (edited 08-24-2001).]

DOZY
08-24-2001, 10:44 AM
well u really cant upgrade it, they were made to kick butt without upgrades. if u want to do somethin to it. make it cool lookin, like a chrome body, or whatever your color is, add some decals,just make add stuff that matches your personality, then it would be your signature gun. good luck

------------------
dozy is uh pymp

Muzikman
08-24-2001, 10:47 AM
Umm..that gun isn't even a month old!!!! But here is what I will do. And yeah I know you said you are happy with things but I'll give you an example of what I would like out of an RT pro.

RT Pro (w/ polished warp body)
IntelliFrame (w/ Intelli switch installed)
Hogue grips (forget them DYE POS) http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif
WarpFeed (Smoke Gray)
12V Revolution
10" BOA Snake Bit barrel (Nickle)
Air America 68ci AND 45ci Apocolypse 4500PSI
Benchmark center drop forward
All nickle plumbing (Air fittings and hoses)

and maybe a Zgrip for them special days...

That would about cover my dream RT pro (if I wanted one http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif)

------------------
Jason "Muzikman" Beam

68 Automag
68 Automag (Pumpmag) w/ 6-Pak+
Automag RT
Sydarm

http://www.pittsburgh-music.com/paintball

PsychoMag
08-24-2001, 10:56 AM
The only upgrade that you can really do to the marker itself, is a 2x triggerframe, and a bolt.

I still have the single trigger, waiting for the Intelliframe, or a DYE(dont like the benchy, had one on my mag and wasnt happy).

I did put an ANS bolt in since I used them faithfully in my mag, and there was no difference in performance, in fact, the ANS bolt is not hardened, so the new hardened sear in the RT's will actually wear out the flange of the bolt prematurely. Everyone I know with RT's keeps them stock internally, and just bolts on the triggerframe and grips.

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, All Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

BlackVCG
08-25-2001, 12:57 AM
How about just going out, playing paintball and leaving the gun alone? Just get some good oil for the gun like KC Trouble Free, take care of it and don't spend anymore money on it. Use your money to play more and save the rest for college. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.