PDA

View Full Version : read this right now.verry important.

gemplard
11-23-2002, 01:23 AM
ther is this new site called www.paintballforums.net. its a verry good site and i want all of you to go there. we really want to beat 80 people at once all posting something. so please check it out.

Army
11-23-2002, 02:52 AM
Spam is normally not welcome here, remember that for the future.

spazzed
11-23-2002, 11:48 AM
hehe

gemplard
11-23-2002, 01:31 PM
oh sorry. i was just trying to get that forum rolling ya no. its a really good one if people would give it a chance.

Mango
11-24-2002, 12:53 PM
wow just what the internet needs, another PBnation....:rolleyes:

shartley
11-24-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
So far, it is being moderated well (or actually, those new members have not shown their rears).

There are actually a growing number of AO Members there....;)

(Oh.. and this was already posted in Paintball Talk by the actual Site Admin... LOL ;))

shartley
11-24-2002, 01:27 PM
LOL They seem to have a problem right now.... every thread and post is LOCKED. :D:D:D Growing pains.... LOL

shartley
11-24-2002, 01:35 PM
LOL Well smack my rear end and call me a piñata!

They are working fine, they just logged me out. LOL

tim32590
11-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango

whats so bad about PBnation? im a member and i see nothing wrong with it. i think that some1 posted that new paintball forum site on pbn too.

HoppysMag
11-24-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by tim32590

whats so bad about PBnation? im a member and i see nothing wrong with it. i think that some1 posted that new paintball forum site on pbn too. ok you go through and read the 15 page long thread on why white people are better than minoritys, THEN come back and tell us that there is nothing wrrong with it... PBN Has horrible moderators, mabey not the people but they cant controll it all. Its filled with little punk who dont give any better reason than "Because i said so" nuns fly, why? because i said so. im sorry if you REALLY like PBN but i just cant stand the huge amount of ignorance, intollerance and incompitance, all the while lacking intelligence and reason.

cyr0n_k0r
11-24-2002, 06:40 PM
PaintballForums.net is NOT another PBnation.

They are slow, the site admins are Sweethearts, and most people I talk to there act like Gentelmen and Ladies.

I am trying my best to make PaintballForums.net everything pbnation isnt.. and remove all the stuff people hate about it.

We have no ads, no popups, run on a super fast server and will continue to stay as such. Hope you guys like it.

Mango
11-24-2002, 06:51 PM
$
$$
$$$
$$$$
$$$$$
$$$$$$
$$
$$
$$

Ok ok, please PG-13 that post real fast or the mods are going to regulate.

cphilip
11-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Um cyr0n_k0r, your new here so I will warn you about the potty mouth talk. Clean it up or I will have to kick you out.

shartley
11-24-2002, 07:11 PM
cyr0n_k0r
Please….. you just made a post like the ones most of us try to get away from. I find it so odd that your own forum rules and the way the moderators are trying to run each forum go against what your own posts display. They in fact use AO rules in a lot of the forums there.

You seem to be a contradiction in yourself…. Most of us would put up with pop-ups, slow severs, and the many of the other issues you bring up if only to get away from ghetto mentality and gross lack of class and manners. I am sorry if this offends you in any way, but I would advise you pay just a little more attention to the image you yourself is putting out.

Many of us AO folks have begun posting on your forum, and if you would like that to continue, you may want to do some inner reflection. Because so far, your forums are turning out just fine…. again, almost as a total contradiction of style as your posts have been here…. So strange.