PDA

View Full Version : CP barrels for mags...good or bad????

ManOfTheMags
08-24-2001, 10:10 PM
Hi I am deciding on what kind of barrel i should get next. I already have a few and I like them all but i like change. I heard a lot of rumors about cp barrels not working well on tippmans for example but working great on angels. First of all, is this true and if it is, do they work well on mags? More specifically I'm looking at the cp two peice pro. Thanks

Cha0tic
08-24-2001, 11:12 PM
i don't like the 2 pieces very much. the 1 piece are pretty nice and only 50 bucks. find the paint you like most, and get that bore size cp barrel. they are pretty nice. another good bareel in that same price range is a lapco bigshot which is an excellent barrel.

shagman69
08-24-2001, 11:31 PM
GO FOR IT
i don't know about mags but i love my 1 peice 12" cp on my bushmaster. I would guess that those two are similar.

------------------
PAINT-BALLHAiR

68. Automag with PF, 14" aa, 10" dye aluminum, benchmark 45 1x trigger frame with trigger job, SP vertical 4 grip, pmi perfect D/F, Crossfire 51 stinger.

a_malfunction
08-25-2001, 01:09 PM
Ive got a Lapco on my mag and my bro has a 10" CP on his. They are both great.

------------------
When in doubt, duck. When certain, don't bother, you're already screwed.

FeelTheRT
08-25-2001, 11:16 PM
There is no reason why a barrel will work good on one marker and not as well on another marker if your using a good matching paint.