PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on OLN

The JOE
11-23-2002, 04:41 PM
Returning from PBreview I figured I'd spread the word here. OLN (Outdoor Life Netword) will be airing some World Cup games starting on Saturday, December 14th. (Central time zone, I believe it's on from 2:00-3:00)

I checked out their website and this information is real. There are about 4 or 5 more episodes of it, as well (Not just the one segment).

I hope it goes well.

yeahthatsme
11-23-2002, 05:02 PM
whats the site address?

The JOE
11-23-2002, 05:40 PM
Their website is www.olntv.com If you go to "Find a Show" up in the lefthand corner, and when it brings up the little screen, type in "World Cup" in Keywords, set the day to "Anytime".

This will bring up a whole bunch of "World Cups" but sorting through them you can find paintball in there occasionally.

the123
11-23-2002, 07:27 PM
Awesome! I might see myself

InfinatyBPS
11-23-2002, 07:53 PM
hmmm, never heard of that channel, im guessing its like tnn, and they will be showing paintball too sooner or later...

Snooky
11-23-2002, 08:14 PM
The channel has alot of hunting and fishing and outdoor sports on it. It is very much like TNN before it became the new TNN.

Anyone know what time zone they broadcast from? It didnt say on the schedule from what i saw.

FordPrefect
11-23-2002, 08:20 PM
OLN is Outdoor Life Network. As Infinity said, it has a lot of fishing and hunting and stuff. And at night, it has a show with a really weird lumberjack lookin' guy who tells you how to prospect for gold. It was entertaining the FIRST time:rolleyes:

I don't know that timezone they broadcast from, though.