PDA

View Full Version : me got warp!

rikkter
11-23-2002, 06:05 PM
yayyaa i got my warpppp
i got it yesterday in mail. tested it, pretty neat.
then today i put a on off switch and a LED.
pictures:

rikkter
11-23-2002, 06:06 PM
front view:

rikkter
11-23-2002, 06:06 PM
and the blue LED:

shartley
11-23-2002, 06:08 PM
You may want to re-read the rules about Double Posting.... you made this same thread in Friendly Corner. :rolleyes:

rikkter
11-23-2002, 06:09 PM
ehm, thats why i deleted it.:rolleyes: ;)

shartley
11-23-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
ehm, thats why i deleted it.:rolleyes: ;)
Nice try... when I wrote and posted what I did.. I made sure that the other thread WAS still in Friendly Corner.... you THEN went back and deleted it AFTER I posted mine (either because of my post, or by coincidence.. but still after).

But good to see you deleted it. ;)

Congratz on the Warp though....

yeahthatsme
11-23-2002, 07:13 PM
how do you get an on/off and a led in there? thats pretty cool. could you explain how to do it? thanks.

rikkter
11-23-2002, 07:26 PM
shartly lol yeah, i didn't say it like "NO I DELETED IT BEFORE YOU POSTED THAT"
i meant like 'yeah i deleted it' as in i already was going to delete it.

the thing was after i posted mylast picture, i PMed havoc about my warp, and when i went to to my other post i saw someone posted on this one(you), so i said ideletedit so :P
and thanks

yeahthats me, i used this board and connected it allthrough that, then put it in, i drilled holes in the warp to fit the led and the switch, then all the wiring and soldering, i'll take a picture of it for you later.

but theres many ways to set it all up.
if you want, you could send it to me and i'll do it for you if things get too complicated.

yeahthatsme
11-23-2002, 07:37 PM
i would rather do it myself, could you pm me the details and such?

rikkter
11-23-2002, 07:44 PM
yeah of course
i'll take pictures of the set up tomorrow for you,i got practice tomorrow and dont wanna ruin anything.
but you could also try this web site
http://obdo.flipty.com/mods-12vwarpfeed.htm

that might help

but htey do it a little odd, they use a whole 9v connector JUST for the LED. where as how i did it with a board, its neater, and removable quick and easily.

rikkter
11-26-2002, 04:32 PM
bbig

EsPo
11-26-2002, 04:49 PM
congratz on the warp... i got one 2:D youll have many happy days of standing sideways out of a bunker. is there anyone i can send my warp to to have the on/off or led done?? if so who does it and how much. also, is that just a back up battery in there, or is it a 12v mod?

btw... i got myself a warp body, and it made my setup soooo much tighter.. so if ya ever get a chance, i would suggest gettin one.

rikkter
11-26-2002, 07:03 PM
i can do it for you
parts will be like 20 or so. once i recieve it i'll probably be shipped out no later then two days after.
PM me for more details

PzYcO
01-29-2003, 09:40 AM
it looks cluddred and messy :/

rikkter
01-29-2003, 10:02 AM
o.O
going back in history eh?
its actually comfortable.. i have new pictures so...
well i have one right now. i'm at school so. but
picture:
http://www.rikkter.com/images/paintball/Picture%20265.jpg

its way too big to post it on here so.

i got the warp left body now, so the hose is more neater and not big like that. vedy comfy.