PDA

View Full Version : Help with barrel

xrancid_milkx
11-24-2002, 12:03 AM
I have a Minimag and I want to change the stock barrel. ALthough I want the new barrel to be 8 in like the stock. I can't find any web sites or even a barrel that comes in 8 inches. I could really use some help. I anyone knows of an 8 in barrel and were I can get one I would be very grateful.

zbody
11-24-2002, 06:23 AM
You could try finding a taso pro series stainless, power or eliminator 8.5" barrel or an armson 8" inch rifled pro series or stealth barrel. Also check it made an 8" stainless for the automag and all of the boa barrels were available in 8" lengths.

toymyster
11-24-2002, 08:00 AM
If you are into short barrels, you have to look into the Equation barrel set!!! At it's shortest, you are loking at about 7 3/4 inches, and it absolutely shoots darts!! You get teflon coated stainless inserts, and if you do want to go with a longer setup, there are extention peices to make your barrel anywhere from 10" to 14"!!! Link is in my sig, look at the Multiple Switch system. All you need for a short barrel the adapter, the muzzle and the inserts!!!

Kevmaster
11-24-2002, 12:40 PM
you can try and find an old 8.5" Lapco...but i doubt youll get your hands on one...