PDA

View Full Version : New Ride, Kinda :)

RobAGD
11-24-2002, 03:10 AM
Welp The Jeep I bought a year ago, is finally back on the road after getting a "new" to it engin. The last 4.0 in this jeep wasnt happy so it barfed after I drove it all of 6 miles.

It sat and I finally got a newer engin for it only 90k on it vs the 187k on the old one.

Its in overall good shape, runs like a top now.

Only problem is its WAY smaller than my Celeb Wagon its replacing :/

http://www.robagd.com/misc/jeep.jpg

So there it is, now it waiting for a new speaker system to go with my older head unit from my wagon. Miscue gave me some good links and I nee dto do a few measurements before I order but I am looking at stuffing a small Amp and 4 nice 6.5" speakers in it along with a 8" Sub.

-Robert

joeyjoe367
11-24-2002, 04:08 AM
My friend has the same car, I believe. He got into an accident, and screwed up the front-left panel tho.

...kinda funny, he paid some gypsies $200 to fix it, and the did parts of it and ran off.

cphilip
11-24-2002, 03:27 PM
Love them Old Jeeps. We got a local place here specializes in them. Clemson Four Weel Drive center. Loads of add ons for them things. They have a big online business out of there wharehouse to. Look em up and you see anything I can work with them for you. They are the SE distibutor for Warn winches. In fact I saw a 6500 Lb one perfect for that thing used in there last week for $400. Thats half price! Let me know if you are interested in it I can pick it up for you providing its still there...

spazzed
11-24-2002, 04:07 PM
Got a link phil? Being a Jeep man myself, I'm quite interested :D:D

Xerces
11-24-2002, 04:19 PM
my friends borther has the best car, hes gotten into like 6 accidents (dont think he even has insurance anymore) its like 5 different colors

dio91
11-24-2002, 04:30 PM
Must be one hell of a car, getting into 5 accidents and all. ;)

dio