PDA

View Full Version : AGD Sydarm

Armed & Harmless
11-24-2002, 08:14 AM
Hey, I need a little help :)
I was rescently able to buy one of these Sydarms at a very nice price (well under 100 bucks)...
I knew they were worth more than that, but I didnt know they were worth as much as they are, what I am trying to do is get a figure on how much mine is worth... It has all origanal and Blank warantee cards ect. it has the Video, origanal Grips and VL grips... this Gun could be for sale in the near future, but not sure yet, if someone offers me a descent price I might sell... I am mainly trying to get a little more history on the gun ect... my SN is SY00325...
Thanks in advance...

Muzikman
11-24-2002, 08:55 AM
Does it work? That's the big question. Mine has a leak and I got denied by Tom himself when I asked if he would fix it. I even told him he could name his price. So, where I am going with this, if it has a leak between the two body tubes, I'm going to say it aint worth much. if it works find and in good shape, It'll be like the rest, worth about $500.

But it's going to have to have all original parts.

Armed & Harmless
11-24-2002, 09:08 AM
Yes, it all works, NO leaks shoots great, all origanal... Origanal paperwork, Box, Video and grips... its in Very good condition, Minor wear in the body... (looks like its bounced around in the box for a while Nothin major at all)
as for the internals it looks great, doesnt look like its been used very much at all...

Muzikman
11-24-2002, 09:16 AM
Well, when you want to sell it you will probably get $300-$500 for it. I have even seen some go over $500 but that's usually the stolen chromed bodied ones.

Angry Man
11-24-2002, 11:19 AM
I've heard of them selling for nearly 700. 500 is a good estimate though, those things are really rare and your sounds to me like it's in amazing condition (having all the extras that come with it included and intact.)

Kevmaster
11-24-2002, 12:28 PM
thats a pretty friggin good steal man, good work on that one!

i may acutally want to buy that off ya sometime, when you are ready

petefol
11-24-2002, 01:56 PM
isnt their a picture rule for threads like these? :D

Creative Mayhem
11-24-2002, 02:11 PM
hmmmmmm nice score man!

Armed & Harmless
11-24-2002, 03:40 PM
HeHe... Thanks guys... I WILL HAVE PICS UP SOON! lol, my bro is on his way home with my Digi camera... so SOON! :cool:

If anyone is interested It will be for sale soon... Im thinking of Ebay, but I will let yall have a stab at it first, when I have pics I will make a topic in the sales thread...
the only reason i might sell is because I really dont need to carry a Sidearm, and I really think it would have a better home with someone who will play with it... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the 400-600 bucks on my part wont hurt any either... :D

Armed & Harmless
11-25-2002, 10:32 AM
http://armedandharmless.i8.com/images/dcp_0312.jpg
I hope that works... :)

Dragoon
11-25-2002, 10:39 AM
Nice!!

Sounds like you made off with a great bargin.

I've always wondered if the Sydarm barrel can be used on a regular mag. It looks like it's a regular twist lock. Is it?

Douglas

Armed & Harmless
11-25-2002, 10:42 AM
Yes the barrel is Regular Twist lock, But it has to be a Vert feed gun to use the stock Sydarm barrel, and the Sydarm is compatable with all other vert feed Mag barrels...

Dragoon
11-25-2002, 01:12 PM
Ahh....!
The possibilities for fun are endless.

How about a freak set on the sydarm!!

BTAutoMag
11-25-2002, 01:20 PM
you got RIPPED off man. ill take it off your hands for 50$. i can probably use it for spare parts...

anyways...

yea its probable worth around 500$. what idiot did you buy it from

marley618
11-25-2002, 02:37 PM
Nice find, that's a great looking gun. Are you planning on selling it?

Armed & Harmless
11-25-2002, 04:02 PM
well, I think ive about descided to keep for a while... if the Price is right I might sell, but for now im gonna keep it....

And yes I am ordering a freak back today, IF I can get one that will work on a Vert...

HeHe and the Idiot I bought it from owns the Local Pro shop and is also my Sponcer... LOL