PDA

View Full Version : I'm BAAAAACK

TeAmArMyRaNgErS
11-24-2002, 03:01 PM
lol i havent posted since May. i got an impulse instead of a mag (please forgive me hehe) and havent thought about getting a mag until now. id like to get a minimag, but im still iffy on performance of mags. i shot my friends TKO (now called AVI) Automag and the trigger pull, accuracy, and range were horrible. im sure it had something to do with the barrel though. a friend i talked to a couple months ago when i was looking into mags said the mags he shot didnt have any range either, but the mags he shot with retro valves had normal range. is this true? i know the mag i shot had no range... a good paint/barrel match should fix the bad performance i was experiencing correct? btw, anyone have suggestions on aftermarket triggers? thanks

Brian68mag
11-24-2002, 03:11 PM
No gun has more range then any other gun when shot at the same velocity.
God i feel like a robot after the amount of times ive said that.

Shirow
11-24-2002, 03:18 PM
LOL yeah get used to it..

Unless the barrel was SO huge that tons of air was escaping around the paintball, all guns are going to have the same range at the same velocity. I gave up trying to explain this to the guy with the 20" Spyder barrel last week though, that was telling me he could shoot over 200 feet in a straight line with it.

Brian68mag
11-24-2002, 03:25 PM
LOL.
All my freinds think im bs'ing and "just defending my gun" when i say that.
In woodsball especially everyone thinks this guys shocker outranges everyone else because they cant hit him at ranges that he hits them at. I tell them his guns more consistant so its easier for him to aim at longer ranges but again, they think im bs'ing. Too bad i have no trouble hitting him lol.
Oh they also always want me to turn down my velocity to like 260 from 280 because "Mags hit harder" ROFL.