PDA

View Full Version : I'm freakin pissed at Air Gun Design.

puckmaster
11-24-2002, 03:23 PM
I was dryfireing my e-mag a minute ago, and the powerfeed just fell freakin off the gun. what happend and how can that be fixed? AGD let me down on this BADLY. I thought I was going to have this for years and years, and now I've got to blow 150 freakin more dollers on this gun. I'm not happy at all.

yeahthatsme
11-24-2002, 03:25 PM
before you buy anything that you dont need, call agd. if you bought it new you get a 90 day warranty and if you call agd they will probably help you out.

Potatoboy
11-24-2002, 03:25 PM
It happens. Call AGD Monday, get an RA number, send it in, and the'll weld it back on. Happened to my RTPro.

shartley
11-24-2002, 03:27 PM
Yes, this happens..... calm down and contact them.

puckmaster
11-24-2002, 03:28 PM
I got it used, and it has no stars. so how much will that cost me to get that done.

BlackVCG
11-24-2002, 03:30 PM
Just call AGD and see what they'll do for you. Guaranteed it won't cost you $150. Typically, when these things happen and you're NICE about it, they treat you right and do it at no charge.

yeahthatsme
11-24-2002, 03:32 PM
probably shipping and a little more but don't hold me to it.

puckmaster
11-24-2002, 03:35 PM
I'm slowly calming down. It took me 4 weeks to get this gun, and it finally came friday, and then this happens and it doesnt make you happy at all.

digitard
11-24-2002, 03:35 PM
What you have to realize is you have a weld, and just like any weld you cant tell how well it took to the pieces (powerfeed body, and tube chamber) other than using it because externally it will look fine, but you cant tell how well the actual surfaces below took to the weld .

Contact AGD and I'm sure they'll work with you .... it happens sometimes, but be nice about it and work with them instead of against.

Sincerely,
Dave K

darklord
11-24-2002, 03:39 PM
I didn't know powerfeeds could fall off like that. Weird...

omni
11-24-2002, 03:41 PM
Just a question, how is it AGD's fault?
Maybe the prev user put too much strees on it or something, AGD wont even sell bodies with microscopic defaults in the bodies, and they have amazing standerds when it comes to that stuff.

I'm sure AGD will be more than willing to help, just be lucky its not a impulse :D *wink* *wink*

puckmaster
11-24-2002, 03:42 PM
ya, I'm calm now and its not really AGD's fault and I know they will fix it. I got a tourney friday, and I need this gun so poo.s

Miscue
11-24-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey, once in a while a wheel falls off a brand new Mercedes... things happen when parts are produced in large numbers. Sucks, but it happens to all of us from time to time. What makes a company good is when they take care of you after the occassional mishap. Contact AGD, they'll take care of you.

Kevmaster
11-24-2002, 04:49 PM
also, considering you got it used, i would be willing to bet the previous owner might have had something to do with the thing falling off...but it could be AGD's fault. either way, call AGD and theyll get her fixed for you

agdemagman69
11-24-2002, 05:02 PM
i have a used body i'll sell ya cheap

Jonno06
11-24-2002, 05:27 PM
lol..you remind me of...me:p

just 2 days ago I FINALLY get my cocker after waiting 4 weeks.It comes..I go to get air,and OMG!!! the reg on the air america tank is screwed up.its gonna cost like 50 bux,and i wont get my gun back til tomarrow:(,i was so pissed when i first got home i put a thread up how I hated Air America..

great minds hate great companies alike eh?:p

rifleman
11-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
Hey, once in a while a wheel falls off a brand new Mercedes...

lol

puckmaster
11-24-2002, 06:01 PM
I'm all better now. Got a nice e-mail from a tech telling me what to do. AGD is a Good company and i've been using there stuff for about 2 years now. I was just so mad.

epterry
11-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Do they even do the welding or make the body? Or do they get the bodies from somewhere else?:confused:

sniper1rfa
11-24-2002, 06:27 PM
neither, as they are silver-soldered on. its done at AGD.

AGDJon
11-25-2002, 09:09 AM
Puckmaster,

there won't be any stars engraved on the valve but we do keep track of them. You should have 2 stars unless they have been drilled out (we do this under the valve where it makes contact with the rail so it won't be easily noticed). We will punch out a "fake" star and get you a new main body. YOu would need to contact us with your
serial number
name
address
phone
email
description of the problem via email (preferred) or the tech line, and we will get this taken care of for you asap. Let me know bro

Jon

TippmannMan
11-25-2002, 04:49 PM
i let my friend borrow my lacrosse head. i get it back and try to scoop and CRACK. the tip of the head was glued back on after he broke it hoping i wouldnt notice. :) not saying it happened but it could have

thecavemankevin
11-25-2002, 04:59 PM
Hey, poo-poo happens!

Just be thankful it happend with a mag's powerfeed and not a vert-feed rise snapping off.

TippmannMan
11-25-2002, 05:23 PM
just curious. maybe im just asking without thinking but isnt it equally as bad to have the feed regardless of what kind it is breaking off?