PDA

View Full Version : Something has just popped into my head(regarding WAS board)

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
11-24-2002, 05:39 PM
Ok, let me get this straight:
On an electrical gun when you pull the trigger so many times it shoots so many times.

Ok got that down, now how on this new board are they getting more bps if they are shooting just the same way they were before the WAS board:confused: Ive heard "Yeah I got 5 more bps!", how is this possible?

It sounds like it bounces sort of like an illegal RT in runaway mode or the turbo boards from smart parts(which someone told me). So should it be banned from the 2003 NPPL season?

TRIAD
11-24-2002, 05:41 PM
I believe it is the fact that it doesn't count the shots correctly. I've heard it's a good board. And yes, it uses "bounce" and also several other "tweaking" tools.

FalconGuy016
11-24-2002, 06:08 PM
whats a runaway RT?

TRIAD
11-24-2002, 06:10 PM
www.butters.org

magman007
11-24-2002, 07:20 PM
yes, you can lessen the electrical de bounce (im not sure how things control this, but pi or 3.1459 knows this) It bounces the trigger, if you set it low enough, it can fire on its own from its own kick...

Jim at was stated that it is the user's job to make sure it is legal... well jim isnt it the users jobto make sure his marker isnt firing hot?

This is a big problem, you all know how teams cheat.... now you must realize, here is another way to do it...

Then again, i cannot be 2 faced, i have the capability to fire 2 shots per pull on my e-mag.. no i never use it, but i could....

Most self respecting players will not go to this extreme.. and use it... but most un respecting tourny players will....

Its a sad thing that jim at was has released a board capable of this...

Trench
11-24-2002, 07:28 PM
Oh well I guess... I can see him putting it out there... Not his fault what some people do with it...

11-24-2002, 07:38 PM
http://dbserv.maxim-ic.com/tarticle/images/A212Fig03.gif

this is a picture of what contact bounce looks like from a button (like the one in your trigger). the was board lets you select the time you want for the debounce filtering. you can set it down to 1 millisecond. depending on how their code is set up, if this graph was the trigger pull, one pull could fire the gun 2 - 7 times in "semi" mode.