PDA

View Full Version : no-rise compatability

DoctorStox
11-24-2002, 06:30 PM
i was on the website and it says the no rise os for emag and rt pro. will a regualr retro valve fit in it? and what kind of intelliframe will i need to put on it? is ti just interchangeable woith like a steel pf hopper elft body? also, the site doesnt say it, but is there a backorder on them?

Trench
11-24-2002, 06:33 PM
I dont think it will...

FalconGuy016
11-24-2002, 06:36 PM
6:36 PM Est. November 24, 2002
<<<Message Begin>>>
Message Begin
<<<>>>

Trench,
I, on the other hand, percieve that it WILL.

<<<>>>
End Message
<<<End Message>>>

petefol
11-24-2002, 06:36 PM
any valve besides the classic rt valve should fit, and the iframe doesnt attach to the body. it should also be interchangeable between a 68, rtp, or emag. (emag/rtp bodies will fit on a 68/mini but a 68/mini body will not on an emag/rtp without modifications)

Trench
11-24-2002, 06:39 PM
Hey Falcon, you percieve or you know?

DoctorStox
11-24-2002, 06:41 PM
petefol, is that for sure? i really need ot know for sure so i dont waste my money, i will be mighty pissed if i waste my money, lol, i wish tom would read this and be a bud and test it for me, and then he could just send me whatever iw ant for free, and then hand the company over, man that would be nice.

Emagster
11-24-2002, 07:00 PM
the no-rise is just like any other e-mag/rt pro body meaning it will work with every gun except the classic RT. the any valve will work, any trigger frame will work and any body rail will work. if it was an automag/minimag body though...it wouldn't work with the e-mag or rt pro...but thats not the case...

DoctorStox
11-24-2002, 07:07 PM
ok, if somebody knows for sure, i want them to write "for sure", then i ahve somebody to blame if it doesnt work, lol.

Emagster
11-24-2002, 07:14 PM
ok...if your wanting to put the retro upgrade valve in it, and an intelliframe(that was possibly on your current mag?) on it...then yes...for sure. again...rt pro/e-mag bodies will work on both types of body rails (AM,MM,RTP,and E-mag) but AM/MM bodies will only work on AM/MM body rails

petefol
11-24-2002, 09:41 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12914&highlight=mainbody

Originally posted by RobAGD
Now, while it's not a factory backed suggestion you COULD use an RT Pro or Emag body on an Automag/MiniMag. While you CAN'T use the Automag body on an RT Pro or Emag.

Meanwhile the Automag, MiniMag, Smartmag, MicroMag, ReTro valve, RT Pro, Emag valves are all "BASICALLY" interchangable.

-Robert
im assuming you have a mag with a retro valve and i frame?
an emag or rt pro body WILL fit in the 68/mini rail but i hear it can be a little loose, but if you tighten it it will be fine.

personman
11-25-2002, 06:29 AM
Heh.. look at the mag in the pic in my sig..
Classic valve and rail with a vert feed e-mag body on it.. for sure :D

Xerces
11-25-2002, 08:28 AM
make sure you get a centerfeed barrel, otherwise its not mgonna do you much good.