PDA

View Full Version : **HELP** Intelliframe install issue

digitard
11-24-2002, 06:33 PM
Hey,
I have an issue installing my Intelliframe with my 12v Revvy W/ Xboard

Since I've installed it (followed directions to the T) the Revvy is CONSTANTLY running EXCEPT when I hit the trigger, so balls are everywhere ... isn't it supposed to be the other way around? The Revvy only runs when I hit the trigger?

Please shed some light on the situation!!!

Sincerely
Dave K

digitard
11-24-2002, 06:34 PM
Hey,
I know I'm supposed to put this in the Tech forum (which I did) .. but I needed some assistance ASAP because I'm having an issue and my guns in pieces right now as I'm trying to fix it. Here's the issue!

I have an issue installing my Intelliframe with my 12v Revvy W/ Xboard

Since I've installed it (followed directions to the T) the Revvy is CONSTANTLY running EXCEPT when I hit the trigger, so balls are everywhere ... isn't it supposed to be the other way around? The Revvy only runs when I hit the trigger?

Please shed some light on the situation!!!

Sincerely
Dave K

yeahthatsme
11-24-2002, 06:36 PM
the switch thing in the gripframe is probably pressed so that it always sends a signal.

digitard
11-24-2002, 06:38 PM
Nope, cause I took the switch out of the frame to make sure it was not pressed and its still consistantly running ... It only stops running when I hit the trigger, and as soon as I let it go it starts running again.

Any ideas?

Sincerely
Dave K

digitard
11-24-2002, 06:42 PM
Oh, and real quick the switch is NOT constantly pressed cause I took it out of the grip to make sure and it does the same thing, again only stopping when I push IN the switch *its almost backwards, but I checked)

Sincerely,
Dave K

digitard
11-24-2002, 06:51 PM
Oh, and just so you know what wires are where ...

1) The white wire of the Female end is in port 3 on the switch, and the black wire in port 1 ...

2) The White wire is spliced into the RED on the revvy, and the black wire is under the battery connector oposite the on switch on the revvy ...

Sincerely,
Dave K

Spray Painter
11-24-2002, 06:52 PM
you got some of the wires reversed?

Shirow
11-24-2002, 06:53 PM
I've never done it to a revy, just a warp feed (that sounded wrong) but it sounds to me like you have the wires the wrong way around or something.. have you tried reversing them?

Trench
11-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Yeah, play with where the wires go... But this didn't come from me if you short something...

digitard
11-24-2002, 06:54 PM
Not that I know of .. the instructions say to pull back some of the wiring on the red wire and wrap the White wire into it and tape it .. and the black goes under the harness ... I thought maybe the switch was backwards so I toyed with the 2 wires on the switch and same result.

Ideas?

Sincerely,
Dave

Kevmaster
11-24-2002, 06:55 PM
could it be you switched the wires around?

digitard
11-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Anyone wanna punch me?

lol

I figured it out, I had the plug that goes from the XBoard in backwards so it was getting a reverse signal ...

WORKS BEAUTIFULLY now ... mmm.. intelliframe!

Thanks guys,
Dave

TRIAD
11-24-2002, 07:21 PM
Glad to hear it, you'll LOVE intellifeed. I have one to my warp, it's really great.