PDA

View Full Version : weird problem, trying to see if i'm alone?

fuzzbubble
11-25-2002, 12:50 AM
this is a problem that seems to be rising in my gun more and more, and i'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen? the problem is the bumper behind my superbolt is wearing super fast, i'm going through one alomst 1 every 3 days of paintball!!!, this is starting to get expensive, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, and anything they can think of to fix it, and just to make one thing clear, yes, i do oil my gun before every game

Havoc_online
11-25-2002, 01:11 AM
It's normal...

I even found that in a new mag I built with a level 10. I had not even cycled it once but stored for about a month before checking it, the bumper already had the inner ring in bits. I used the mid spring. From now on, I'm just going to leave the springs or valves out of the markers whenever they are not in use.

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
11-25-2002, 01:43 AM
yeah my bumper is gone where do i get one for a RTP?

*edit:nvm, http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=129&CATID=6 i need about 10 of those next year!

TheBigRaguPB4L
11-25-2002, 03:17 AM
It's because the springs are so much stronger they're putting more pressure on the bumper when the bolt returns back. I have like 10 rt bumpers lying around because of all the kits i've seemed to have accumulated.