PDA

View Full Version : What company do you think has the SECOND best customer service?

Nitroduck
08-24-2001, 07:42 PM
We all know whos first, thats a fact....

But who do you think is runner up?

I was thinking Mac Developments.....What do you think?

------------------
www.stickballmovies.com (http://www.stickballmovies.com) for all your paintball comedy needs!

Marbelizer
08-24-2001, 07:45 PM
In my opinion I would have to say Air America, I was having trouble with my 114 raptor and I emailed the company. At first they said that they dont ship to po boxes in canada and after a few emails back and forth. One of the reps made special arrangements to get my tank back to me.

Now thats good service!!

Zumina
08-24-2001, 08:00 PM
That's odd, I talked to them about a problem I was having with my old Vigilante (when the reg line was relatively new), and they said "We do not support that product line at this time."

Cha0tic
08-24-2001, 08:31 PM
i think that tippmann pretty much has the same quality service as AGD.

Xugg'420
08-24-2001, 08:33 PM
Personally I've had a couple problems w/ my old Air America 68 Raptor, when ever I would try to get it filled, it would shoot out gas from under the reg piston. I happen to live 45min away from there factory, brought it down there 3 times within a months period and ever time they said it was fine and works perfectly...never did get it to work after that.
so I sold it and got a flatline. Just my experiences w/ Air America.

a_malfunction
08-24-2001, 09:24 PM
I have to agree with Chaotic, Tippmann's customer service comes in a VERY close second behind AGD.

------------------
When in doubt, duck. When certain, don't bother, you're already screwed.

wyn1370
08-25-2001, 09:33 AM
I'll let you know when I get ahold of bob long on monday.

------------------
retro mini (http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/wyn1370/mag1.jpg)

And shepherds we shall be
For thee My Lord for thee
Power hath descended forth from thy hand
That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command
So we shall flow a river forth to thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be
In nomine patre, at file, spiritus sancte.

- MacManus Family Prayer

MagMan5446
08-25-2001, 09:38 AM
I would say Air America, I have nothing but good things to say about them.

Muzikman
08-25-2001, 09:53 AM
I would have to say Air America as well. I hear Tippmann's CS is pretty good, but I neve had to call them. I have talked to AA quite a bit and own quite a few AA products. Also, if you ever want an AA product, order direct, you get a better deal than any store (online or not). Alos, send in the tank and they will rebuild your reg for free. They will even pay for return shipping.

------------------
Jason "Muzikman" Beam

68 Automag
68 Automag (Pumpmag) w/ 6-Pak+
Automag RT
Sydarm

http://www.pittsburgh-music.com/paintball

TylerDurden
08-25-2001, 10:30 AM
I'd have to say boo-yaah. Just kidding, but Tippmann has good customer service.

Phatty
08-25-2001, 12:16 PM
What about Centerflag?

keebler
08-25-2001, 01:32 PM
must you guys say this. just about all companies have great costumer service. from my expirience, smart parts, agd, tippmann, kingman, and worr games all have great service. and that is just a few companies. just about every well know company has equal service, with the exception of a couple, like toxic toys and booyah.

Monsta
08-25-2001, 02:35 PM
Tippmen all the way..for 2nd that is ..hehe

mykroft
08-25-2001, 07:25 PM
Eclipse/Planet Paintball/ESP has excellent service.

------------------
Mykroft Holmes IV
------------------
My Mags:
CF11023, Classic Feed, 16" CP .689, 14" JnJ Stainless, Ring trigger, WGP Reg, Diamond Labs Ti Reg Adjuster.

VV00614(Valve)/VV00423(reg), Black Teflon HR Powerfeed, 16" SP AA,14" JnJ Ceramic, AGD Intelliframe Blade, Benchy Crossfire cradle/on-off, black foregrip, Macroline.
PMI 48/3K Preset HPA

"There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" R.A.Heinlein - 'The Moon is a Harsh Mistress'

mag wannabe
08-25-2001, 07:38 PM
I'd hafta say CCI. they were amazing with their service when I bought upgrades for my phantom pump gun. anyone other than me have problems with paintballgear.com? I think they have great selection and prices, but their customer service always seems to have room for improvement

magc68
08-25-2001, 07:46 PM
professional paintball.

life time warranty on all their free flow cockers. they will fix up your gun... no questions asked.

------------------
Team Recursion's Website (http://recursionpb.homestead.com/index.html)

Nitroduck
08-25-2001, 08:00 PM
The digital movies is for teams will be able send videos to get posted on site.

FaSSt
08-25-2001, 08:14 PM
Definitely Centerflag. At least on their regs. They rebuilt one of my used regs for free after I took it too far apart, and they shipped it back to me very quickly.

The tech guys are funny as hell as well.

CCI is great too, but Phantoms rarely break anyway.

[This message has been edited by FaSSt (edited 08-25-2001).]

Blindman
08-25-2001, 08:46 PM
BRASS EAGLE ALL THE WAY

Bub3814
08-25-2001, 09:12 PM
prolly have to say either tippmann or cci, i had problems with my phantom ONCE, and the CS was great...

------------------
~Bub~

"It ain't braggin' if you can back it up."
-Dizzy Dean

SniperWolf
08-25-2001, 10:42 PM
macdev was kinda bad to me, but they sorta made it up with free stuff. ive never actually ask companys much for help. tippmann seems pretty cool, i met their factory rep, he helped fix a teammates gun at a local tourney.

------------------
Frag'd, toe tagg'd and body bag'd,
hell son, you mustve just been automag'd

Yipe
08-25-2001, 11:07 PM
My vote goes to CCI - Component Concepts Inc. They make the Phantom line of pump guns. Mike Cassidy provides excellent customer service, of course he runs a smaller operation.

Hasta,

Matt

FeelTheRT
08-25-2001, 11:13 PM
OT

Nitroduck: whats the digital videos on your Stickball site?

rictus
08-26-2001, 01:30 AM
Tippmann. My friend has a 98 and the threads were a little off, they still worked but some barrels had a slight angle to them. They gave him a new 98 Custom replacement no charge.

GeoBear
08-26-2001, 01:38 AM
I'd honestly have to say Tippmann. I owned a Pro-Lite for a few years before I got more into paintball and bought something more high-end (a mag, yes, and i upgraded the hell out of it...it's now a beast, any of the techs that were at the IAO can attest to that). I had to send the Pro-Lite in a few months after I bought it (used) to have it fixed, and in less than a week it was totally fixed, with brand new internals, etc., and back in my hands. Not only did they not charge me for shipping, but they also fixed the gun for free and threw in a parts kit. Class act #2, only behind AGD of course http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif By the way...I still have that Pro-Lite, since they went out of production I own a piece of paintball history. I'll never sell it, and I even break it out from time to time and use it for kicks http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

Someone mentioned Centerflag...Dennis Ashley is a great guy, but a friend of mine bought a Hyperframe not too long ago brand new. He's sent it back twice to be fixed, and it still doesn't work right. I've owned a Hyperflow for a little over a year, so if it breaks, I'll let you guys know how the CS was for me http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif Take care, play fair!

Bear

zekewh
08-26-2001, 10:31 AM
I am surprised no one said this one. WDP. They were great to me. My board was fried. They told me that everything would be alright and just send it in. I got it back about a week later and they sent it next day mail. Very good customer service. Of course whenever my mag went down..AGD was cooler.

irbodden
08-26-2001, 11:59 PM
I play at Air Americas field, or some like that, Dan owns aa and paintball blitz. I dont own a AA tank, but the guys who work there rock.

-RIck