PDA

View Full Version : angel

Blindman
08-25-2001, 09:46 PM
anyone have an angel besides me.i got a chick trigger

Cha0tic
08-25-2001, 10:03 PM
make the thread topic more informative please.

there are a few angel owners in here. tom has a collection of his own that angel users traded him for emags.

FeelTheRT
08-25-2001, 10:11 PM
no but i would like to have one. I'm trying to look for some LEDs (ya those r tight) to trade for my cocker on PBN.

emaggot4life
08-25-2001, 11:29 PM
I don't have one , and i don't know if I ever would. I like them a bit, but I dont like those dang triggers (if you can call them that). I have shot 5 or 6 and I don't really see what all the hype is about them. For the $$ you can buy just as good of a marker and trick it out and still have cash left for all the paint you will be shooting. But this is not a flame just my oppinion, because like I have said before, " Everyone have different tastes, don't diss on mine and i won't diss on yous".

MagMan5446
08-26-2001, 01:22 AM
http://www.automags.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005846.html

Read it.

------------------
"A Hungarian mob realized that to be in power, you didn't need money, guns, or even numbers. All you need was the will to do what the other guy wouldn't. When they come in power, they go after Soze. They break into his house, and Soze comes home to find his wife and his kids screaming. Soze then showed them what will really was..."

-Verbal Kint

The Usual Suspects

jr
08-26-2001, 12:06 PM
so do know what is tom going to do with them,does he want to sell any?

zekewh
08-26-2001, 11:21 PM
I own a 2k Angel LCD. It Rocks. Angels are pretty good guns. The only downside I see in them is that they don't have much of a range. Other than that, they rock. My RT is my back up. I use that every once in awhile.