PDA

View Full Version : Magic Card Question

Cliffio
11-25-2002, 11:22 AM
ok, saw that dansim is trading some paintball stuff for magic cards, and i was curious as to what these things are worth, because ive got some somewhere and if they are worth something then i might try to find them

they are from about 7-8 years ago, all i remember is i thought that there were some rare cards in there, but then again i havent seen these cards for the last 6 years.

anyone know what series they are? are they worth anything?

thanks guys

Cliff

Thordic
11-25-2002, 11:45 AM
If you had more information on the cards, I'd refer you to my brother. He works at a store that deals magic cards, and he probably knows more about their real market value than anyone on AO.

If you find some, I can tell him to come onto AO and give you an idea what they are worth if you want. Some are pretty valuable, but I think the majority are worth nada.

AngelBoy
11-25-2002, 07:44 PM
Some can go for a couple hundred, but only a few of them. Most arent worth more than a few bucks. But since theyre a few years old you might have some luck with them. Post some names or scan them and you will get more info.

yeahthatsme
11-25-2002, 08:39 PM
pm me a list and i will give you a very accurate estimate.

Ryknow
11-30-2002, 09:04 PM
some are worth a lot...for example a black lotus is the single most valuable card in the game, when there are other worths like 100 or so

Xerces
11-30-2002, 09:54 PM
i play magic occasionally. i used to play alot more. a guy i know sold his mint black lotus for 1200. he had it graded by a card grading service, which drives the price of some cards up signifigantly. if you can get me a list of them i can get you an estimate of what theyre worth and possibly an offer.