PDA

View Full Version : Exciting things are happening with Team Black Cell

Riotz
11-25-2002, 03:28 PM
First, I would like to welcome new members to the team: Dayspring, Blazingace, FreshmanBob, and GeoffreyInNJ. We believe that they will be an important asset to our team's growth and success. It has been a long and hard journey to put together a dedicated (all Mag-AO) team that was willing to learn and improve with the current team. However, I think we have finally done it. Our roster is complete.

Team Black Cell has joined the family of PBX (Paintballistix) teams. Currently they have Fatal 5, Tsunami, and Factor. We are honored to have the privilege of playing along side of them in upcoming Global 5-Man Tournaments and NPPL events.

PBX Black Cell plans to hold new and exciting events next year, which will surely turn heads and push the AO Days to a new level.

Finally, we would like to thank Tunaman for providing us with practice jerseys and for supporting the team.

2003 PBX Black Cell Roster

spacemanspiff - Scott Kuebler - Captain, Front Player
govnamac - Michael Cuomo - Back Player
tunaman jr - Robert Scott Jr. - Front Player
WC Keep - Lorenzo Gonzalez - Back Player
Dayspring - Nick Papandria - Back Player
Blazingace - Joel - Back/Mid Player
FreshmanBob - Mike Henrick - Back/Mid Player
GeoffreyInNJ - Geoffrey Campitiello - Back Player
SprayingMango - John "JT" Trussell - Mid/Front Player
Riotz - Jeff Bouquio Jr. - Manager, Mid/Front Player

cphilip
11-25-2002, 04:00 PM
Guess I didn't make the cut.... (whimper);)

Good group of guys there. Allmost all dedicated AO members too.

Clare
11-25-2002, 04:02 PM
Congrats to Dayspring, Blazingace, FreshmanBob, and GeoffreyInNJ! :D

PBX Black Cell plans to hold new and exciting events next year, which will surely turn heads and push the AO Days to a new level.

Can't wait! :p

Wc Keep
11-25-2002, 04:32 PM
just wanted to say that we will be representing agd and ao to the fulliest. we are going to go to tournaments and show everyone that the automag is a very tournament capable marker. were also going to show how great anything related to agd and ao really are.

uncle phil if you would like you can be a blackcell groupie.:p

ntn4502
11-25-2002, 05:10 PM
you guys need a back up player?:D

ICOM
11-25-2002, 06:11 PM
seems you guys put a nice team together. I hope you guys go and kick some butt out there.

Muzikman
11-25-2002, 06:58 PM
FreshmanBob,
Does this mean your not playing with POG next year at the IAO???? :(

:)

magman007
11-25-2002, 07:11 PM
um, looks like a good roster, but i need to ask, do you have enough back players??? looks like you need a few more mids.. cant wait to try out next summer... riotz im commin for you guys! damn chile.....

FreshmanBob
11-25-2002, 07:16 PM
Thanks!

Muzikman, I sold my houndstooth to lee after IAO, all I have left is a slightly palmerized PGP :(

Don't worry though, these guys don't look like they know how to party, so I'll probably hang out with you guys for IAO
heheh j/k ;)

Oh yeah Robert is my middle name, i guess you didn't catch the Henrick after the ( ). I thought I was playing front too?

:confused:

Riotz
11-25-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by magman007
um, looks like a good roster, but i need to ask, do you have enough back players??? looks like you need a few more mids.. Ah yea, we are going to switch it around a bit. Backs can move to mids, etc. We are thinking of doing a 2-1-2. 2 fronts, 1 mid and 2 backs. If we play 7-man that's another story...

Bob, I mean Mike, I mean ahh. :p I'm sorry. I fixed it. You have so many names it's confusing hehe. We will rotate you around between back and mid. We will switch things up at the next practice. See what works best. ;)

spacemanspiff
11-25-2002, 07:31 PM
Don't worry though, these guys don't look like they know how to party, so I'll probably hang out with you guys for IAO
Okay now I think that called for a challenge:p Lets see whos left standing at the end of the night...hehehe.

FreshmanBob
11-25-2002, 08:19 PM
I think there maybe one or two on the forums here who can attest to my partying abilities

lets just say midnight, isnt "that late" for me..

beat that!

dex
11-25-2002, 09:38 PM
Best of luck guys. If you guys need any support, scrimages, etc. let us know.

Jeremy

Wc Keep
11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
hey freshman bob all i have to say is if you can make to it to the 50 everytime like tunaman jr can i want you up front as well.

i also play mid and front but i dont mind the back it lets me do what i love to do best, shoot lots and lots and lots of paint!:D

just to make a point i was bunkered for the first time at the 50 yard line pickacho this weekend.

Dayspring
11-25-2002, 11:05 PM
We're at the start of something good. It can only get better from here!

Wc Keep
11-25-2002, 11:08 PM
what are you talking about nick were all 21 ;)

Dayspring
11-25-2002, 11:18 PM
ANYWAY- New Subject...

I want to extend my thanks to Mel for allowing us to play at his fields and help him build the PBX reputation.

PBXFactor739
11-25-2002, 11:19 PM
Hey guys welcome to the family. Scott it was a pleasure haven you play along side us at the last global. Jeff thanks for taken pics.

To all the others that i proably havent met it ill see you guys at the upcoming practice.

And once again welcome to the family.

dropkick1
11-25-2002, 11:28 PM
man, i wish u guys were closer to philly, misfit and i would be all over this, damn o well, c u guys around maybe, good luck(especially u nick, you'll need it, jk).

ken

Dayspring
11-25-2002, 11:30 PM
:p

Riotz
11-25-2002, 11:42 PM
Partying? Drinking? Huh? What's that... I don't have a clue what you are talking about. :D

http://www.teamblackcell.com/photos/shatnerball/SaturdayNight/index.htm

BTW Havoc carded people for us. =]

Thanks for the warm welcome PBXFactor739. It's great to be part of the family.

Gambit1106
11-26-2002, 12:41 AM
Riotz just keep mango from doing cartwheels off the break and into bunkers and you should do OK. Congratz guys and good luck

ogre55
11-26-2002, 04:44 PM
Congrats guys. Can't wait to see ya all at the next AO NJ day. By that time we should have enough Mags to field a team for the mini tourny.

You better watch out. :D

Ogre

spacemanspiff
11-26-2002, 08:10 PM
Scott it was a pleasure haven you play along side us at the last global. The pleasure was all mine thanks for asking me to fill in for you guys. I look forward to being apart of the PBX crew.

lets just say midnight, isnt "that late" for me.. Pfffffffftt are you joking some of the bars in the city don't close till 6am. Then there was this time I basically partied for 24hrs, but that was in cancun.:p :p

SHAG
11-26-2002, 08:26 PM
Hey,

Yeah that freshman bob guy really sucks...Thinks he is all big and bad with his mag. A real wannabe player. :) In other words.....

!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS MIKE!!!!!

On a serious note, I do highly speak of FB for Blackcall since I have been playing along side of him for the last year and a half. FreshmanBob is a good player who needs some guidence to be a better player.

Later,
Alan

FreshmanBob
11-26-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by spacemanspiff

Pfffffffftt are you joking some of the bars in the city don't close till 6am. Then there was this time I basically partied for 24hrs, but that was in cancun.:p :p

Was I joking? :rolleyes:
that was 100% grade A sarcasm, guess 10 o clock woulda been more obvious

aww gee shag, that warms meh heart. Thanks :)

govnamac
11-26-2002, 09:35 PM
Jeff - you forgot to mention your own personal accomplishment as well. For those of you who don't know, he met a really cute girl at Burger King on the way home and she was all over his business card. :D Tuna Jr was trying to muscle in on Jeff's woman at one point, but it was clear she only wanted him.

Riotz
11-26-2002, 09:55 PM
haha govna, stop making stuff up. ;) :p

govnamac
11-26-2002, 09:58 PM
Its all true and you know it :D

Ask Mel, he was there and I think offers the most unbiased version.

Wc Keep
11-26-2002, 10:30 PM
i have to say all of what govna is saying is not true. jeff met SEVERAL YOUNG ladies at the burger king and they were all over the business card. poor tuna jr saw them first too.

hey shag whats blackcall?

Riotz
11-26-2002, 10:48 PM
I did it for the team, yea that's it. So we could have cheerleaders and stuff. ;)

Wc Keep
11-26-2002, 10:52 PM
oh yeah i remember now we were talking about that after practice. have you handed capo her contract yet to be our cheerleader?

Clare
11-26-2002, 11:18 PM
have you handed capo her contract yet to be our cheerleader

I'm not a cheerleader but I will gladly see you on the field though :p ;)

Wc Keep
11-26-2002, 11:41 PM
pbx battlegrounds is my practice field your more than welcome to come practice with us.

well if you not gonna be a blackcell cheerleader than your more than welcome to be part of blackcell...groupies!:p

Arch Angel
11-27-2002, 12:37 AM
yeah st. ann's...

:D

Dayspring
11-27-2002, 01:03 AM
I speak for the rest of us here when I say- HUH?!

Originally posted by Arch Angel
yeah st. ann's...

:D

Riotz
11-27-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
I speak for the rest of us here when I say- HUH?!
Yea, what cha talkin bout willis?

Wc Keep
11-27-2002, 08:46 AM
i think he means that capo will be a saint and not light me up to badly. if thats not it......:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

FreshmanBob
11-27-2002, 10:06 AM
wait wait wait, maybe capo has some hot friends/sisters/cousins that can be cheerleaders..:D

AGDJon
11-27-2002, 10:15 AM
Congrats guys. But where are the pics??? Also, if you need anyone toting sydarms at an event, let me know LOL. What was that record. Holding 2 people for about 2 minutes AND moving to the snake without getting hit or bunkered LOL

I look forward to the next BIG NJ AO event next year. email me bros. You should have it. Jeff, pop it in the blackcell roster so the rest of the guys have it bro.

Wc Keep
11-27-2002, 12:03 PM
jon what are you talking about you already are on the roster. your the pod boy!!!! we just go into your pack when we need new pods!!! heck you carry enough for all 5 guys walking on!!!

but in all seriousness we already discussed this and we would love to have you play on our team with us.

spacemanspiff
11-27-2002, 07:34 PM
we just go into your pack when we need new pods!!! heck you carry enough for all 5 guys walking on!!! Okay I never guess you seen Jon play back. AT the 1st AO day at TopGun Thordic gave Jon his full pack an it was gone it the matter of seconds. If anything he needs to carry more.:p

Riotz
11-27-2002, 07:40 PM
I think at AOD SC he had 9 pods on the field. :eek:

Wc Keep
11-27-2002, 07:55 PM
i believe it was either a 9+1 or a 10+1 and i can shoot as fast as jon....sometimes.

Clare
11-27-2002, 08:00 PM
whaaat? I take about 11-13 pods with me (if I'm playing back, ofcourse), but that's in 10 man! :p Silly Jon! :D

Mango
11-27-2002, 08:30 PM
How do you like, not tip over? :p

SHAG
11-27-2002, 10:03 PM
Hi,

If this is a Burger King in Franklin, a few words of advice. Keep away. Dude I dated a "lady" (I kinda quasi somewhat I thought was dating this "lady" from Franklin. Mike this was the girl before Elizabeth do not think you have dirt on me :)) Anyway, she was a psycho in the big time sense of the word. She would call me at all times of the night. Talk about really messed up thoughts and so forth.

About three weeks after I started dating Elizabeth (Elizabeth is this really cool chick that no one knows how SHAG got but she buys SHAG an E mag for him and her. Several of you AOers know Elizabeth like FB), This chick calls me up and starts screaming at me saying why I have been avoiding her all that. I thought her that she stopped calling me and I had found someone. I hung up the phone. She called back within a minute started her thing. I hung up again. A few days later she goes to my work where she tries to start a fight with me. My boss called the cops on her which in turn she was no stranger to.

So the wind up the story is stay away from Franklin. There could be some really screwed up people there. On a lighter note and kinda of a morale.

SHAG's Final Thoughts (Yes a Jerry Springer rip off)

The internet is a wonderful thing. That is how SHAG found his girlfriend. SHAG thought his current girlfriend was stuck up by her ad but still replied. SHAG took his current girlfriend out to a movie which started the whole thing. The girlfriend's mother met her fianance'(however you spell it) on the Internet too. A good friend of SHAG's who became ordained over the net is going to marry Elizabeth's mom and her future husband that she met on the Internet.

Most of the people who I currently know, I have met over the Internet. Just through Paintball, I have formed several close bonds. Interestingly enough, a majority of the people I know it feels like we have known one another for a long time.

Automags.Org is a creation of the Internet. It has formed many relationships and a few teams during its short lifespan so far. Every tourney team I have ever played on was an Internet spawned team. It is really cool to say your team comes from 6-7 states and this is your practice. :) I have never played on a local team that was serious!

Enough with my babblings. Enjoy the holiday.

Later,
Alan

Wc Keep
11-27-2002, 10:10 PM
what is up with all the off topic replies?????

GO BLACKCELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dayspring
11-27-2002, 10:11 PM
Yeah... Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Wc Keep
what is up with all the off topic replies?????

GO BLACKCELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare
11-27-2002, 11:32 PM
How do you like, not tip over?

easy! I bring a chair, Kaiser Bob style!

:p

Mango
11-28-2002, 09:22 AM
http://atypically.net/smilies/poke.gif
lol!

Wc Keep
11-28-2002, 09:37 AM
all i can say is that this morning i woke up and all i can say to myself was next practice im making it to the 50. :D

spacemanspiff
11-28-2002, 11:32 AM
have you handed capo her contract yet to be our cheerleader?
Now I talked it over with capo and I can up with a great idea about this. We dress up WcKeep as the cheerleader and capo takes his positon on the field.:p :D

Wc Keep
11-28-2002, 12:51 PM
oh geez thanks. i know someone to goggle next time out...

Dayspring
11-28-2002, 01:05 PM
Not going to happen Lorenzo. Scott's our self proclaimed "Sneaky Little Bastard." He even prevented a bunkering on himself. ;) BTW- how's your neck? :)

Originally posted by Wc Keep
oh geez thanks. i know someone to goggle next time out...

Wc Keep
11-28-2002, 01:28 PM
fyi i woke up the next few days with a stiff neck that was cramping everytime i turned my head to the right.

yeah im gonna get kent next time.

spacemanspiff
11-28-2002, 08:01 PM
our self proclaimed "Sneaky Little Bastard." :p :D :p

Clare
11-28-2002, 08:34 PM
We dress up WcKeep as the cheerleader and capo takes his positon on the field.

I'll bring the camera! :D

Wc Keep
11-28-2002, 08:36 PM
sorry capo but there will be no camera around when im wearing the che.......my paintball gear.

Dayspring
11-28-2002, 11:39 PM
He's my team-mate, Clare. So, I do have to stick up for him somewhat. If anybody's going to snap pics of him cross-dressing, it'll be us. :D

Wc Keep
11-29-2002, 12:02 AM
i now know who i can trust on this team.....

jeff, rob, geof, mike, brian (other mike well call him brian to distinguish) joel, and jt. hmmm am i missing anyone????

edit: how can i forget scott!!!

spacemanspiff
11-29-2002, 10:05 AM
how can i forget scott!!! Oh man that was close cause you know its a long walk from edison to sussex.:p j/k. Uh I was thinking whats happening with the team we have a chartwheeling maniac, a possible crossdressing cheerleader, Riotz.....hes just a PW, a sneaky little bastard. What a bunch of whack jobs we are god I love it.:D :D :D

Riotz
11-29-2002, 01:59 PM
I only have to say one thing to all this... hahaha :)

Wc Keep
11-29-2002, 03:35 PM
ok we have the don juan of the sea in dayspring, the don juan of YOUNG ladies in the local burger king in tunaman jr. and riotz the pw who pw's so much it gets him in trouble with gorgeous ladies on the internet.

when we find something wrong with everyone else well post!

and everyone remember freshman bob is now called brian.

Blazingace
11-29-2002, 06:20 PM
I am terribly proud to be a part of this team. I will give it 110% of my effort to the team. Thank you for giving me the chance.

Dayspring
11-30-2002, 12:49 PM
Wow... Was waiting for Joel to chime in at some point. ;)

(Don't forget the Team Sig Image :))

FreshmanBob
11-30-2002, 01:05 PM
BRIAN?!?!?!!

why not, oh i dunno say... BOB! to distinguish me????

what a terrible, terrible nick name...

lordy...

Wc Keep
11-30-2002, 01:35 PM
well you look like a brian and we dont have one on the team yet.

i say we take a poll on this. bob or brian.

Dayspring
11-30-2002, 01:44 PM
Geeze Lorenzo... He's already got 2 freakin' names. Don't confuse me any more!:eek:

Wc Keep
11-30-2002, 01:56 PM
ok ok i guess we can call him fb on the field. just the letters fb though.

FreshmanBob
11-30-2002, 02:38 PM
FB seems like more of a mouthful than Bob, but whatever, as long as FB doesnt get switched around and expanded upon...

Wc Keep
11-30-2002, 02:48 PM
fb is easier to spit out when talking quickly.

bob when said to rapidly sounds more like (in a sheepish voice) ba ba

bf????

Riotz
11-30-2002, 02:59 PM
Why don't we uhm... Discuss this on the field or somewhere else. :p Bob is the easiest to say so far. And let's not change his name or give him anymore. Especially, Brian.

FreshmanBob
11-30-2002, 10:10 PM
thank you!

spacemanspiff
12-01-2002, 03:10 AM
I'm always partial to "hey you over there.":D

Dayspring
12-01-2002, 03:13 AM
What happened to "Dingleberry"? Although that ranks up there with "Pussy-Willow" and "Fairy Blossom."