PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

chris4401
11-25-2002, 07:19 PM
A question.... I am strictly a recreational player. I have a fairly new MiniMag, stock except for a Smart Parts AA barrel (I shoot CO2). Mostly play with friends and/or my kids. Is the Level 10 something worth putting on my Mini?? I do have a problem with chopping and accuracy (both minor). Is the Level 10 the answer? I'm not really into constantly messing with my gun - is this something that once set up will remain consistent?

Thanks.

toymyster
11-25-2002, 07:37 PM
If you are having any chopping problems, the level 10 will put an end to them!! As far as your accuracy, try switching to HPA, you will find your mag a lot more consistent, reads: more accurate, and you will also extend the life of your seals, reads: more reliability and less messing withthe gun!! And your last question: yes, once you set up level 10, it should stay nice and consistent!! Hope this helps!!

athomas
11-27-2002, 12:56 PM
The level 10 will save you money. You have greater consistency because your barrel is always clean. Therefore you will shoot less paint to get more eliminations.

digitard
11-27-2002, 01:09 PM
Yes in your case since your chopping paint .. go Level 10 ..

but as he was also saying, upgrade to an HPA air system (compressed air) .. you can buy a screw in tank for like 120 or a used one from someone here a LOT cheaper and it will give you a much better accuracy setup .. because you wont hot shot anymore, you will have a pretty consistant FPS

Sincerely,
Dave K