PDA

View Full Version : what do warp feeds come with???

speedballbanks
08-26-2001, 12:52 AM
do warp feeds come with the necessary mounting plates do you think you guys can tell me excatly what they come with

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
benchmark rail and double
getting a warp

speedballbanks
08-26-2001, 01:15 AM
anyone up

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
benchmark rail and double
getting a warp

MagMan5446
08-26-2001, 01:16 AM
They come with everything.

------------------
"A Hungarian mob realized that to be in power, you didn't need money, guns, or even numbers. All you need was the will to do what the other guy wouldn't. When they come in power, they go after Soze. They break into his house, and Soze comes home to find his wife and his kids screaming. Soze then showed them what will really was..."

-Verbal Kint

The Usual Suspects

belligerant1
08-26-2001, 01:18 AM
a warp feed comes w/ an ugly box w/ a wheel in it that makes your hopper feed faster and be near your face. that's about it as far as i'm concerned. pro team products sells these and they come w/ all the necessary things to make it working in like 10 minutes. now you can shoot sooooooooooooooo much that you are gonna need a speed collar so you can load your paint up faster. darn warp messin stuff up.

------------------
mag needed!!!

this one goes out to the kids who drove 6 hours in a stolen car and missed the tourney!!!!

is it wrong to want to shoot you just so that i can hear the splats hit your goggles?

BlackVCG
08-26-2001, 01:35 AM
To answer your question, they come with everything you need to mount it to your gun. Here's a brand pic of everything you'll get when you buy a Warp.

http://www.automags.org/~BlackVCG/Warp_Feed/Warp_New.jpg

Bad Dave
08-26-2001, 01:18 PM
does this apply to europe?

BlackVCG
08-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Does what apply to Europe?

slayer
08-26-2001, 11:53 PM
just make sure you have some patience to break it in and make it work right(adjustments). If you do, the rewards are absolutely huge.