PDA

View Full Version : Did not thinck paintball could get any better until.

tc61
11-26-2002, 11:29 AM
I have been playing paintball for about three years. Started off with a talon,upgraded to a piranha then an RT Pro.

Over the years I shot many electro guns, cockers and other manual markers, but could not find anything that felt as good, solid and reliable as my rt.

All of that changed three weeks ago when I got my first chanse to play with an E-mag. At the end of the day I was hooked . I have never had that mutch fun playing paintball.

Here comes the good part. The guy I who let me use the gun had just got back from world cup. While he was down there he went by the agd booth to have level 10 installed. He was looking at the cnc x-mags, but they were already sold out and on back order. TKs blue x-mag was sitting there on display, so he asks if its for sale (he is a gun collector, he also bought Ollie Langs Angel, Another Dynasty players Cobra Mamba Angel and one of the SC ironmans advark matrix with the lexan windows and squid milling) and after 5 minutes disides to buy it.

So know he has TKs blue x-mag with 68/4500 flatline blue warp and blue halo b and I have the oppertunity to buy the regular LX E-mag. Needless to say I am now the very proud and very obssed member of the E-mag family.

In the last two weeks I've bought a halo b and have a no rise body on the way. It is amazing what a gun that you have all the confidense in the world can do to your game.

I have never had as mutch fun playing paintball as I have had in the last tree weeks. Thank you AGD for making sutch a quality product and for the level 10 upgrade.

digitard
11-26-2002, 11:35 AM
Hooray ...

I'm afraid to try an Emag cause I love my normal mag, and if I have to give it up I'll be depressed....lol

Oh who am I kidding, I'll eventually get an Emag anyhow..lol

Nothing better than having an Emag with a great mag from the past backup!

Sincerely,
Dave K

spazzed
11-26-2002, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the E-mag & AO Family! :D

Glad to see you've come to your senses ;)hehehe

shartley
11-26-2002, 11:37 AM
This is great to hear.... keep spreading the word! :D

manike
11-26-2002, 11:42 AM
Great stuff! Welcome to AO TC61.

Jonno06
11-26-2002, 12:57 PM
blah..

I want an E-Mag SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO bad!!!!

congrats on the new gun,and welcome to AO.

toymyster
11-26-2002, 01:14 PM
Welcome to AO, tc61!! And yes, once try an E-mag, you have to have one!! There is no other marker like it!!

oldsoldier
11-26-2002, 02:41 PM
yes, welcome! Wait till you try the x-mag...

freek133
11-26-2002, 03:47 PM
welcome to ao!

Oh and where are the pictures of this emag... gotta show it off!

Kevmaster
11-26-2002, 04:17 PM
awsome!!

enjoy your Emag

sniper1rfa
11-26-2002, 06:01 PM
hehe, i agree with jonno. :) (looks at x-mag background and sucks up drool...)

i think ill stick with my mayhem for a while though, due to a lack of "money".

Marchborne
11-26-2002, 06:42 PM
tc61: welcome on board (says he of the meagre 20 or so posts). You think you're happy now, wait until you try the low-rise/halo combination. I got mine a couple of weeks ago, and I swear my face freezes into an insane grin every time I hit the field! Enjoy!

Blennidae
11-26-2002, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by digitard

I can speak from experience, this is true...:D

Snewk
11-26-2002, 09:20 PM
tc61, your talking about Vu at Paintball Panic right?

Ironmag
11-26-2002, 10:06 PM
I remember my friend saying, with lots of conviction, that he would never sell his fixed up Minimag that he spent months putting together and stuff, then he gets an SFL E-Mag and tries to sell his Mini as fast as he can. Man was he full of it or what.

Brian68mag
11-27-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by digitard
Hooray ...

I'm afraid to try an Emag cause I love my normal mag, and if I have to give it up I'll be depressed....lol

Oh who am I kidding, I'll eventually get an Emag anyhow..lol

Sincerely,
Dave K
Exactly, also always have something to run on Co2 well if the compressor breaks aswell(as is the cucrent case for me) :) :)
Emag+mag= cant have a better combo