PDA

View Full Version : boo-yah vs. hyperframe

Sqweezer
08-26-2001, 12:06 PM
Get a retro, unless your dead set on an electric frame. Unlike salomon, I have heard nothing but bad things abut the hyperframe, and it not working on most people mags. Eating bolts, sears, etc. I personally have a boo-yaah and I love it compared to my friends hyperframe. I haven thad a problem with my frame so I haven't had to deal with the company, they are coming back so you may want to look into the ELCD.

BTW- Do a search for this next time please.

salomon16
08-26-2001, 12:14 PM
talk to woody and other people who have them, and most of all..shoot them to see which one YOU like best. Woody seems to like his hyper, but squeezwer likes his booyah, its all preference. Dont take it from us, just try em and get the one u like.

magman518
08-26-2001, 01:04 PM
I would have to say boo-yaah. Even though the company isnt stable I love the grip. Very short trigger and lots of features. But if you are stuck on going with a good company i guess go for the hyperframe.

-§on-
08-26-2001, 05:30 PM
shut up, this topic has been around forever, I can remember when i joined they had it. I still go with hyperframe though. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

belligerant1
08-26-2001, 11:54 PM
i was wondering what gripframe seems to work better. my friend had a boo-yah and said it sucked and then he got a hyperframe and loves it. he got in a tad bit of trouble @ a tourney for overshooting a guy(like 12 times on a bunkering) in semi. i shot it and liked it alot.i was wondering if the boo-yah was similar or if it has a major malfunction or something????

------------------
mag needed!!!

this one goes out to the kids who drove 6 hours in a stolen car and missed the tourney!!!!

is it wrong to want to shoot you just so that i can hear the splats hit your goggles?

salomon16
08-26-2001, 11:59 PM
First of all booyah isnt that realiable of a company so I wouldnt deal with them.. also I've heard nothing but good things about the hyperframe. I personally think the Hyperframes look a heck of a lot better too, just my 2 cents.