PDA

View Full Version : Europe befor US

Boble86
11-26-2002, 04:44 PM
What I want to know is that why does everything in Europe released before it is to America. Ive always wondered this and could somebody explain this to me.

HoppysMag
11-26-2002, 04:54 PM
in terms of AGD,it doesnt, AGDE ( AGD Europe) devoloped the Xtreme while AGD usa made lv 10, we got lv10 and they got the xmag.. thats all.

pito189
11-26-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
in terms of AGD,it doesnt, AGDE ( AGD Europe) devoloped the Xtreme while AGD usa made lv 10, we got lv10 and they got the xmag.. thats all.

I would have rather taken the X-Mag. LOL:D

digitard
11-26-2002, 05:14 PM
In "most" cases (not referring to AGD) most technology is made out in Taiwan/Europe in general ... so they are able to allow it to be domestically released with ease .... Thats all..

Just like how movies here in general are released in other countries months later.

My friend who now lives in Kuala Lampur (sp?) say "Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back" in the theatres when I was buying it on DVD.

Sincerely,
Dave K

Kevmaster
11-26-2002, 09:52 PM
yep, AGD wanted to do the XMag and the LX at the same time...tom gave manike and Europe the XMag and the US got the LX bolt....

pbzmag
11-27-2002, 01:59 AM
Is the SydArm discontinued in the US?

HoppysMag
11-27-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by pbzmag
Is the SydArm discontinued in the US?

i dont think so, its just AGD doesnt want the public to have them so they are very hard to get and onl police and such can get them direct from AGD

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 11:20 AM
ibelieve they are discontinued to the US, yes

MuzikMan(while he was at AOSC) owns one that has a small leak b/w the two body tubes adn he asked tom Himself if AGD would fix it sometime and TOm said AGD will not even work on them, due to that little oring