PDA

View Full Version : 4500 Flatlines and more

SHAG
08-26-2001, 02:01 PM
Hi,

Well I finally got away from what I had to do to get back her and speak about some other little tid bits of info that you may or may not know.

4500 Flatlines.

Right now they are going to be released sometime within 8 weeks hopefully. The 4500 tanks look really nice in person and AGD does not know whick color to go with. Right now it might be a pewter color instead of the preproduction light blue. The micro gauges are somethign else though. I never had any good luck with them and i have found the ashcroft guage to be pretty darn accurate.

45 Frames

Well I had a benchmark 2 finger 45 frame on my retro. I had a small problem with he valve and I thought it might have been the valve. So my mag to the event and had the guys at the table look at it. It appears the Benchmark frames don't work well with something the retro due to something in the trigger. The trigger rod doesn't work correctly giving the correct kick back. If you have a retro valve, seriously consider getting an Intelli Frame. They are really nice in person and are super short vs the longer BM pull. Those with an A.I.R. valve this is practically a nonexsistant problem. Currently, I am stuck with a stock frame but the gun is seriously wicked in the trigger.

Z-Grips

A number of people Tom knows will probably get together and sell them off. These people were not aware of the market for them. Be ware one guy there and i know this guy would sell them for $125 and he sells it for that price. He might be in here on the AO buy sell section. AOers be advised. The guy is nice but his stuff is a bit overpriced. So about 4 people made this suggestions about having a number of frames availible to them. So there might be AS MANY AS 20 frames comign to the marketplace like I mentioned below.

Well that's it for now. I am sure Tom will add his two cents in with some more insight on AGD Revolution.

Later,
Alan

That's all for

------------------
Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by SHAG (edited 08-26-2001).]

AGD
08-26-2001, 04:49 PM
Shag,

Just to make something clear I told YOU I would setup your tank with a reg because you wanted a special big tank and made the effort to come to the tourney. We do NOT do that for everyone, sorry.

AGD

SHAG
08-26-2001, 09:05 PM
Hi Tom,

Whoa Tom I m sorry for the misintperation there. I thought it was going to be standard practice. Once I am sorry about that one.

Later,
Alan

------------------
Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case :))