PDA

View Full Version : some people found this amusing near me

Emagster
11-26-2002, 06:35 PM
ok....skool had just ended, and i was talking to one of my friends and I see another one of my friends (that i usually tackle when i see) and i take off running towards him. lol...get my shoe caught in my pants...they rip, i fall, get back up...take off running again, and run into him. i just then notice i ripped my pants, adn everyones like...dude that suks...no you got ripped pants...i'm like...umm no. so i sit down right there on the stairs and pull out my big bag of trusty safety pins and procede to pin my pants up. everyones like WTH do you ahve so many saftety pins with you. i'm like...cuz you never know when times like these will call for um. well, dont know i shared this will ya'll, but most of my friends found it amusing...

Emagster

Sir Chopsalot
11-26-2002, 07:06 PM
LOL i had to do that the other day, except it was a little rip but people kept pulling on it so i pinned it up nicely

Spray Painter
11-26-2002, 07:39 PM
LOL. in my math class this girl and guy were fighting over her backpack and it ripped all the way up the seam. i pulled out some safty pins and everyone was why do you have those:)

SyntaxError
11-26-2002, 09:56 PM
Wait, so is it just understood that everyone on AO has safety pins on them at all times? hmmm, i'd better stock up!

TransMan
11-26-2002, 11:11 PM
i dont carry saftey pins i carry Duct Tape also known as the Kentucky chrome :D

RPK
11-26-2002, 11:22 PM
Silver duct tape? I have camo duct tape as well as two or three sizes of safety pins!

RPK

xmetal2001
11-27-2002, 02:49 PM
Duct Tape...Who needs safety pens?

Emagster
11-27-2002, 05:36 PM
well..have you ever tried to put duct tape in the washing machine? it dont come out the same as it went in. safety pins do:D