PDA

View Full Version : Where do u buy the AGD trigger frames?

AuToMaGiN'
08-25-2001, 09:04 PM
Anyone know?

------------------
I will kill u and your family if u mess with me! j/k :)

shartley
08-25-2001, 09:33 PM
http://www.automags.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006130.html

------------------
“The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Cha0tic
08-25-2001, 10:09 PM
ya ya i am the informative person that responded to the post in the link....

Plastic_Mercenarie_39
08-26-2001, 01:47 PM
Actually thats not quite true u can get them directly from AGD if you call them up but if you order one it wont be shipped for about a week or so...

------------------
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-Automag-
classic
-Intelliframe-(soon)
12" 32° Carbon
16oz Co2
CP lightning DF
Macro Lines
_ _ _ _____________ _ _ _
If you can only win by using the spray and pray method then you need to jet down to K-Mart and pick your self up a Big-A$$ can of skill!!!!~ME~
-------------------------
Run fast,Slide Low,Shoot Straight
-------------------------
Accuracy Prevails over Speed
-------------------------------------------------
Oh yeah check this place out it's super funny
www.stickballmovies.com (http://www.stickballmovies.com)

SHAG
08-26-2001, 02:06 PM
Hi,

AGD's booth sells them for about 100. Tom stated the price will be about 110 with the DYE grips.

Later,
Alan

------------------
Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case :))

PCI2000
08-26-2001, 07:50 PM
That's true.
I got mine for 110 at the Atlantic City NPPL Tournament today and it had the Dye stickies.

Also, for an FYI - I spoke to BradAGD and Rod (Both AGD Techs) at the AGD booth this morning.
I wanted the Blade trigger but they said that it would not be available for some time.

So I bought the frame with the standard 2x trigger.
Rod said that eventually there will be a trigger replacement program were I could eventually buy the Blade trigger separately.

Just in case anynone wanted that Blade trigger like me...

But the frame still kicks butt! I think I'm keeping the trigger on this one.

SHAG
08-26-2001, 09:12 PM
Hi,

PCI 2000 thanks for confirming the price. At the time I was talking to Tom, he was not quite sure on the price.

yeah the Intelli Frame trigger frame is wicked I wished I had the cash to pick one up myself. Also another feature we should be seeing is a lefty version with the jack coming off the right side for left handed shooters. I made this a point to Tom that lefties do exsist in Paintball. There was a good laugh to be had there. I will probably wait for that version to surface before getting one.

Later,
Alan

------------------
Paintball cannot be that big. No one has really been able to sponsor a stock car or a race yet. (local people do not count in this case http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by SHAG (edited 08-26-2001).]

MinimagRockin'
08-26-2001, 09:21 PM
Yeah I'm lefty too, also I am very interested in this .45 frame. I've been wondering why AGD hasn't put out a nice aftermarket frame. Right now I have a dye 45 frame on my gun because I was never happy with the way the stock one looked, and also you couldn't put 45 grips on it, but if AGD is producing one now I would much rather have that. Can someone give me some info on this frame and maybe a pic. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by MinimagRockin' (edited 08-26-2001).]