View Full Version : AO Jerseys Order Here

jamiecsg
11-26-2002, 10:36 PM
This is just a temp thread until Fred reposts it in the appropriate place.

Here is the link to the store on CSG's website where you can order your AO Jerseys.
https://secure2.websitecomplete.com/ivanpeacock/shop/showDept.asp?dept=48[/URL]

Fred
11-26-2002, 11:05 PM
Jamie has beaten me to it.

There you have it folks, the link to the order form.

:D

shartley
11-26-2002, 11:12 PM
Good job! I have a question though…. You posted the same pictures I did as a sample. You also said shadowing is not good, so can I assume that on the actual jerseys the arms will not have the shadow? After all, we don’t want something that will not transfer well in the printing process.

And can I assume that you have already made the duplicate templates for the swoosh?

Also.. you have chest fields and arm fields. Are the arm fields for what goes on the shoulder, or down the sleeve? It is a bit open to interpretation as it stands now.

Sorry if this is a bit much, but as it is, it is not very clear.

jamiecsg
11-26-2002, 11:22 PM
The Arm field is just that the entire sleeve;) so that includes the shoulder and down the sleeve.
The upper chest (around the collar area) and the back is..well the back:p

Sorry maybe it was to simplified.

please be sure to spell everything how you want it(ie UPPERCASE) and if you want quotes on a nickname make sure you spell it that way.

did I miss anything?

Sorry Fred I thought you were hitting the books. I'm no good at this you need to put it somewhere Special!

shartley
11-26-2002, 11:26 PM
Thanks, that is more clear now. Could you put that on each of the order pages (should not be too hard ;))?

Also, I noticed that the swoosh graphics have the gray swoosh, but I think the final swoosh was the same color as the jersey, just a different shade (usually darker for the colors)... you may like to review the individual color ones I whipped up.

I am not trying to be a pain, I just want to make sure it all turns out the best it can. We all win. :)

jamiecsg
11-26-2002, 11:33 PM
Oops.. I guess I did miss something.
Yes Mr.Shartley(is it ok if I call you Mr.?)the templates are done and no dropshadows for you back of the line.

We just wanted to get them up there for you guys and it clearly states that they are mearly a representation I'll try to replace the swoosh with the actual one that dosen't have dropshadows.

shartley
11-26-2002, 11:39 PM
LOL Please either call me Sam or shartley, no "mr." needed here. But thank you.

So, to make sure I understand this correctly....

The pictures you have now will be replaced with ones more closer to the final jersey, and the final jersey will have NO shadows (as they should not because of printing capabilities), and the swoosh will be the actual color of the jersey (red, green, grey, purple, etc.) it is on, and not all gray as it is shown now.

Am I correct in this now?

jamiecsg
11-26-2002, 11:44 PM
WOOOOHOOO! We have a winner!

Dayspring
11-26-2002, 11:45 PM
If you're getting the Non-Swoosh ones, the Automags.org and all the stuff already on the arms and chest will be there correct? (I just want to make sure.)

shartley
11-26-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by jamiecsg
WOOOOHOOO! We have a winner!
LOL I was pretty sure of that.... but I have learned a long time ago that it is best to make darn sure of everything. LOL

Plus, hopefully it will have taken care of other people's questions. :)

Thanks.

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 12:11 AM
If you're getting the Non-Swoosh ones, the Automags.org and all the stuff already on the arms and chest will be there correct? (I just want to make sure.)

You got it! If you want other logos on the jersey just put the name of the logo and the appropriate area for where you want it.

If you don't want the number or AGD logo on the shoulder just tell us on your form.

If we don't have a logo(like Wang Force)that you want on your jersey be sure to send it over after your order

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 12:15 AM
Congratulations!

The customer with Receipt # 5006
will receive a free headband to match your jersey:D

You never know who could be next..

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 12:57 AM
ok,sooo..

where is the form?

I am on the page now,and it says fill out the form below..but I dont see a form below(?)

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 01:00 AM
oh,nevermind..i had to click on the actual item to bring up the window with the form on it..

im getting purple to match my cocker...(yea..cocker...:()

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 01:02 AM
where is the form?
Click on the name of the jersey you want. The description fields will come up. Put your info in the places you want it (ie name/number on the back)
Add it to cart and purchase.

Did that help?

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 01:03 AM
ok ok ok..new question...

there is a box for "front upper chest"...is that ABOVE the AO thing?...

and also..

the right sleeve and left sleeve boxes...

where on the sleeve will this text be located

also..(lol)

how do we put our number?

ie; JONNO in the "back" box?..or what?!

thanx

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 01:15 AM
there is a box for "front upper chest"...is that ABOVE the AO thing?...

You got it, (around the collar area)if you want you can put logos in that area.

where on the sleeve will this text be located
It runs down the sleeve so basically you can decide if you want the # on one shoulder and the AGD logo on the other(you can replace it with something if you want)

how do we put our number?

Put in the "Back" part
Describe it how you want it
if you just want JONNO 06
then put it and thats how it'll be made. One big JONNO with 06 below it.

Hope that helps you.

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 01:36 AM
ok...

so ..

right now,it says Automags.org on the sleeve..is that what will be replaced? because I kinda like that...

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 01:46 AM
no Automags.org won't be replaced

if you want it as it's shown just leave the sleeve boxes blank.

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 01:57 AM
ok..

thanx for all the help

for my name and number..

i put

JONNO

will they know what I want?...

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 02:04 AM
ok..

i clicked "add to basket"..

and this came up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item # Name Attributes Unit
Price Qty Total
Price
AOSJP AO Swoosh Jersey Purple Size1=X Large; Front upper chest=AGENT ORANGE; Back=JONNO 06

it doesnt look like they will put my number below my username...or will they?

sorry for all the questions..

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 02:07 AM
Ya, your safe:)

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 02:08 AM
thanx!

i cant wait for my new jersey!

omg omg omg omg!!

i need a credit card...STAT!!!!

where is a 16yr old going to get a credit card?!

no my parents dont have any:(

oldsoldier
11-27-2002, 02:36 AM
WooHoo! Jersey ordered1 Cant wait!

Mango
11-27-2002, 08:51 AM
YAY!!!! Ordered mine!! Can't wait!!!!! :D

manike
11-27-2002, 09:16 AM
Jamie, I'm overseas in England, can I still order one (actually 2) ?

Also if we go for the Hex design can we specify to get the key window logo's on the arms?

I'm looking for

Simon
'MANIKE'
Stevens

on the back with my number and then the keyhole sleeves with the number at the top on both sides.

It's great that you offer so many choices, but often it would be easier to choose and less hassle for all to just dictate one option ;)

manike

bofh
11-27-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by manike
it would be easier to choose and less hassle for all to just dictate one option ;)

manike

Quiet you. :)

Tack
11-27-2002, 10:27 AM
Whoot!!! Order number 5006 is me :D

So, what will the head band look like?

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 10:28 AM
Jamie, I'm overseas in England, can I still order one (actually 2) ?

Of course we wouldn't deny any AOer:p

call in or email me your phone # I'll have to process your order manually do to the shipping.

jamie@customsportsgear.com

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 10:44 AM
Whoot!!! Order number 5006 is me
So, what will the head band look like?

It's a suprise! But I will say it'll go with your jersey nicely.

AO jersey orders be on the look out for more prizes :eek:

Mango
11-27-2002, 10:59 AM
Can I buy one of the headbands?!?! peeeeeze:D

1stdeadeye
11-27-2002, 12:03 PM
If we want to add out team logo to the jersey, where do we email the file to?

I want to order a shartley design and add the team logo Sam created for Team Mag.Net to it.

Thanks!

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 12:04 PM
Sure, just let me get the details worked out first like if we have the OK to put Automags.org or the logo on it.

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 12:06 PM
If we want to add out team logo to the jersey, where do we email the file to?

art@customsportsgear.com
Please reference your order# and customer #(which you'll receive once you've finished ordering online)in the email.

digitard
11-27-2002, 12:09 PM
Next week I'm ordering mine ...

Thanks for getting it into a reality guys...no more "should we's" .. now its "when we buyin" :)

Sincerely,
Dave K

oldsoldier
11-27-2002, 12:32 PM
Yeah, thanks to everyone who finally made this a reality. And a special thanks to jaimie for allowing it to happen!

Fred
11-27-2002, 01:03 PM
just checked, can't swap sleeve styles... oh well, can't have everything, it would probably cause mass confusion...

you're welcome!

Jamie rocks!

Mango
11-27-2002, 01:12 PM
jamie: I emailed a picture to use on my jersey, but dident put my customer# or order#, just my name, as it says to do in the instructions. Is this going to cause a problem?

:confused:

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 01:21 PM
jamie: I emailed a picture to use on my jersey, but dident put my customer# or order#, just my name, as it says to do in the instructions. Is this going to cause a problem?
Nope we have it all sorted and I was told to tell you that we'll make it really bad for you.

Jamie rocks! :D

If anyone needs anything else today feel free email me directjamie@customsportsgear.com
I can't get back on here til I get my work done.

Mango
11-27-2002, 02:31 PM
LMAO! NICE!!! :D

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 03:39 PM
payment via Credit Card only?!? no PayPal or Money Orders?!? :(

magman007
11-27-2002, 06:01 PM
jamie, can you put my sig image(i will send it to you, in the upper right hand side? like onf the front of the sholder??? i asked this in my order, even if not, its no biggie!

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 06:39 PM
jamie, can you put my sig image(i will send it to you, in the upper right hand side? like onf the front of the sholder??? i asked this in my order,

No Problem. Just send it to [EMAIL]art@customsportsgear.com[/
EMAIL]
With your name and receipt#

are you the American 007 or the Brit?

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 06:52 PM
Jamie, do you take payments other than CC? like PayPal or MOs??

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 07:04 PM
Jamie, do you take payments other than CC? like PayPal or MOs??

We will take Money Orders now and I'll look into PayPal for your future convenience:)

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 07:10 PM
so i guess calling in my order? because it asks for my CC number, which i dont have one of.....

jamiecsg
11-27-2002, 07:54 PM
so i guess calling in my order

Try printing the order screen out and if that works send it in with your money order. If you can't print it out then call me Friday afternoon to place your order over the phone.

Mango
11-27-2002, 08:46 PM
jamie: I sent an email to you guys useing your online form. Asking if I could change the name on the back of my jersey. If it's not possible thats cool, but if so then thats cool too! Thanks!! :p

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 08:51 PM
thanks Jamie...ill see what i can do

jamiecsg
11-29-2002, 09:21 AM
How do we make this thread classic ?

shartley
11-29-2002, 09:23 AM
That is done by a Moderator or Site Admin. I am actually surprised it has not already been made so...

Fred
11-29-2002, 04:30 PM
bump...

classic thread status? mod? any mod?

Kevmaster
11-29-2002, 04:32 PM
:p

thanks Shartly, glad you are on top of things...our mod saying it has to be done by a mod and saying it should be done by a mod and leaving it as is :rolleyes: oh well:D

shartley
11-29-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster
:p

thanks Shartly, glad you are on top of things...our mod saying it has to be done by a mod and saying it should be done by a mod and leaving it as is :rolleyes: oh well:D
I am not a Mod... sorry. I have never claimed to be, nor do I see others saying I am. (Well, I AM a Mod, just not on AO. ;))

Again, sorry.... this is out of my hands.

Kevmaster
11-29-2002, 05:00 PM
outstanding...boy...is my face red right now

shartley
11-29-2002, 05:04 PM
Bah, no problem. You are not the first, and probably will not be the last. ;) It's all good... I sent a Mod a PM and asked what can be done. :)

Fred
11-29-2002, 11:53 PM
bump...

shartley
11-30-2002, 07:38 PM
Up!

(Thanks Phil :))

EsPo
12-01-2002, 05:41 PM
65 bucks!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: i could buy about 13 brass eagle jerseys for that price..... i might buy one:rolleyes: how bout you make an econo version?

shartley
12-01-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
65 bucks!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: i could buy about 13 brass eagle jerseys for that price..... i might buy one:rolleyes: how bout you make an econo version?
Ever priced QUALITY Jerseys? JT, DYE, Raven, etc.?

Brass Eagle Jerseys? Be my guest…. ;)

My point is that these Jerseys are custom, customized for each person, and a heck of a lot better than you will EVER get with a Brass Eagle Jersey. Your comment is like going to Ferrari and asking if they can make an econo version of their latest car…. You get what you pay for, and not everyone can afford every product out there. Such is life. The key is to make products at prices that the target demographic can afford, that matches the quality of the product itself, and is competitive with similar products of its type and quality on the market.

With these Jerseys, they match price wise to similar quality Jerseys on the market and are actually less expensive for what you end up getting. Try buying a top of the line JT or DYE Jersey and THEN have it customized to reflect both AO, Your Member Name, a Number, and any other Logos you would like to put on it……. then get back to me on the price. ;)

How many Brass Eagle Markers can you buy for the price of one Mag? ;)

Dayspring
12-01-2002, 06:25 PM
I'm with you Sam. Apples and Oranges here...

Kevmaster
12-01-2002, 06:54 PM
you have to remember...there were 1000s of JT jerseys made...1000s...were getting...what....20 of these??

shartley
12-01-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
i think that the brass eagle jersey wouldnt affect your playing style.....

next time you post to me, remember that i am only 14, a freshman in high school, try using little kid english.

i just priced a JT jersey, one jt power jersey(which i own)with the name, ane number on the back = 40 dollars, i got mine with name and number for 27 jersey is 20, customizing was 7 DOLLARS, just because there is a place down the street from where i live that can customize shirts and other misc for pepole..

econo version of car = used car

as for the member name and such, my member name,(as yours)IS my real name. i can get any logo i would like on a jersey for about 5 dollars, and im sure if you did some research , you can also find a place that will customize a shirt for very very cheap, cheaper than this anyway.
First of all… wow… does AO have a translation button? ;)

No, Brass Eagle Jerseys will not affect your playing style, but it WILL affect your “style” as well as jersey quality.

What is little kid English? I would talk to my 13 year old son the same as I posted, I didn’t use any “big” words.

Your pricing…. Huh? Was your jersey top of the line for $27, or was it clearance? And were the things you had added to it sublimated, or silk screened, or ironed on? Again, if you can show that AO members can get the SAME quality of jersey with all the same features (in the same quality as the jersey itself) at the prices you just listed… Heck… LET US KNOW! ;)

But somehow I doubt this is the case.

Also… econo versions of cars does not mean USED. LOL Econo means Economy, not pre owned.

EsPo
12-01-2002, 07:08 PM
excues my 2 posts, i am obviously a retard, and should just stop posting on AO all together, i just keep starting fights and all... dumb 14 year olds..

magman007
12-01-2002, 07:18 PM
espo, i thought you werent replying??? JAMIE i am the american 007 BTW... Espo, the thing is... these are dyed into the fabric... printed with the jersy... a perfectly custom jersy, i will have one and olny one just like mine... do you understand?

Trigger_Happy
12-01-2002, 07:28 PM
A few things.....

Will these jerseys fade a whole bunch? I've seen "cutom made" stuff wash out like magic marker.

Will these things breath and stretch like a Dye or JT?

Lastly, ho long do I have to get my order in? I want like 2 days if possible, but I'll throw cash down right now if it comes to that.

Thanks!

Trigger_Happy
12-01-2002, 07:32 PM
Also, on the template, I'd want my name "Toby" sitting where it says "user"

Then, I'd want my handle "Trigger Happy" to sit where the word "Name" is on the template.

Is that the plan? Will "Trigger Happy" end up on two lines? Can I throw on my last name? How will this work?

Sorry for the nagging questions! Thanks!

shartley
12-01-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Trigger_Happy
A few things.....

Will these jerseys fade a whole bunch? I've seen "cutom made" stuff wash out like magic marker.

Will these things breath and stretch like a Dye or JT?

Lastly, ho long do I have to get my order in? I want like 2 days if possible, but I'll throw cash down right now if it comes to that.

Thanks!
I don't think they will fade that much, but Jamie can better answer that. As for washing out... I believe that is because they were made using a different process. Please visit CSG's site, they explain it all pretty well.

As for breathing, Synreal just got one…..maybe he can put his opinions up again. ;)

And I don’t think they will discontinue these any time soon. So I am sure you don’t have to worry about that. Heck, they have been for sale longer than 2 days anyway. :D

I hope this helps in some way… I am not CSG or Jamie, but most people like quick answers….. so I hope those tide you over until others get to it. :)

As for the placement and wording.... from what Jamie has stated, all you have to do is fill out the form on the order page and state basically what you just did, and it will be done. If you want "Trigger Happy" on one line just say so. If you want first line "first name" (small and left), second line "Trigger Happy" (large, center), and third line "Last name" (small, right), just say so..... See how it works?

Trigger_Happy
12-01-2002, 08:00 PM
So it is not entirly automated? I figured, that what I typed in the box would be placed directly on the jersey!

shartley
12-01-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Trigger_Happy
So it is not entirly automated? I figured, that what I typed in the box would be placed directly on the jersey!
Nope... it is read by a person and then made to order. :)

DiRTyBuNNy
12-01-2002, 08:13 PM
I may be a "little slow" but I was unsure what to put where in the fields on the ordering site..(that and I can't decide between the block jersey or the swoosh)...

shartley
12-01-2002, 08:17 PM
The Arm field is just that the entire sleeve;) so that includes the shoulder and down the sleeve.
The upper chest (around the collar area) and the back is..well the back:p

Sorry maybe it was to simplified.

please be sure to spell everything how you want it(ie UPPERCASE) and if you want quotes on a nickname make sure you spell it that way.

did I miss anything?

Sorry Fred I thought you were hitting the books. I'm no good at this you need to put it somewhere Special!
As posted here, when telling them what you want, use each of the text fields as she states.

Don't be afraid to be a little long winded, I am sure they wouldn't mind. As long as you can make them understand what you want, that is important.

Did this help any?

jamiecsg
12-01-2002, 09:13 PM
Here are the AO Jerseys both designs are available in Red, Blue, Green , Yellow, Purple, and Gray.

They are 100% dye sublimated this includes your name and/or nickname, number, and any extra logos. With dye sublimation printing your jersey (including anything you put on it like names, numbers, and sponsors) will never fade, crack, or wear out.The print actually penetrates the fibers of the fabric instead of laying on top like screen printing. The jersey is made of a 100% moisture-wicking polyester called EvapR8. It's a smart fabric that keeps you cool and dry in the heat and warm and dry when it's cold. They also come standard with mesh ventilation on the sides and under the arms.
If you have any questions please contact me jamie@customsportsgear.com or https://secure2.websitecomplete.com/ivanpeacock/shop/showDept.asp?dept=48[/URL]]ORDER HERE[/URL]

sneakyhacker420
12-01-2002, 11:51 PM
THE LINK ISNT WORKING!? :confused: :(

Trigger_Happy
12-02-2002, 12:01 AM
...just tries it again and it still works. Try once more.

sneakyhacker420
12-02-2002, 12:12 AM
IT WERK 4 ME NOW

LOL

YAY! :D

Thordic
12-02-2002, 09:51 AM
I have one question. I know that Paintball Junkies jersey have a habit of getting TONS of pulls along where your pack contacts the jersey, and it ends up making the jersey look white down there from all the pulls. It isn't visible with a pack on, but looks kinda crappy with the pack off.

Will these jerseys pull like that? I'll probably pick one up anyway, but I'm curious :)

oldsoldier
12-02-2002, 10:18 AM
Thor, the pic that synreal posted, I think they kinda looked like the DYE jerseys, that kinda material.

dcmander
12-02-2002, 11:04 AM
When you guys that ordered already receive your orders, post them up here! I would like to see some real pictures of them! Front and back!

Jamie, any washing directions on these? Cold, hot water? etc..?

Can we get the jersey without the little dollar signs (or whatever symbol it is) on the numbers? If so, where do we specify we don't want them?

Thanks.

jamiecsg
12-02-2002, 12:24 PM
I have one question. I know that Paintball Junkies jersey have a habit of getting TONS of pulls along where your pack contacts the jersey, and it ends up making the jersey look white down there from all the pulls. It isn't visible with a pack on, but looks kinda crappy with the pack off.
The jersey's fabric will pull from the velcro on packs but it is minimal in comparison with some of the other jerseys on the market. As you so kindly pointed out.;)

Jamie, any washing directions on these? Cold, hot water? etc..?
There is a care tag in the jersey it says the usual no bleach no hot irons(just in case you walk away from it and burn you jersey:eek: )wash cold, etc...

Can we get the jersey without the little dollar signs (or whatever symbol it is) on the numbers? If so, where do we specify we don't want them?
The symbols on the numbers are our logo it's approximately 1 inch tall and it's the only place on the jersey that it can be seen (aside from the tag on the inside). If you don't want people to know we made your jersey :eek: then just specify that you don't want them there :eek: in the "Back" section (where you put the name and number description for your jersey)of the order form on our website.
So yes we'll leave them of if you so desire:)

Mango
12-02-2002, 02:38 PM
Jamie: any projected ETA on these suckers for those that placed thier orders already? teehee :D We can't wait to get our paws on them!!!! :p

Fred
12-02-2002, 09:28 PM
they didn't start printing any until after Thanksgiving...

mine's first... since I put a payment down on it two weeks ago already to get things rolling... :D

I am really curious how many people are going to actually order one (or more)...

---Fred

Clare
12-02-2002, 09:32 PM
I'm going to order one eventually, I'm too poor at the moment! :D

djbea
12-03-2002, 03:12 AM
HI JAMIE AND IVAN!

CSG did a great job with the College jerseys at World Cup!

You both deserve all the best because of how good you are and how well you represent the paintball player... continued success to you both....

Best regards,
Bea

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=542310

info@beayoungs.com

Fred
12-03-2002, 10:38 AM
yeah, mine comes out of my clothing budget... not my teeny-tiny paintball budget... stupid tuition payments... they make doing fun stuff so much harder... :rolleyes:

BTAutoMag
12-03-2002, 01:02 PM
i will buy one this friday. ive been looking for a good place to put my Airgun Patch

Kevmaster
12-03-2002, 03:05 PM
thanks a ton for today jamie. i got my AO Jersey ordered and ill have you your money order by the end of the week(itll go out tomorrow, i missed getting it in the mail today :()

dcmander
12-03-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BTAutoMag
i will buy one this friday. ive been looking for a good place to put my Airgun Patch

I am too! I want AO on one sleeve and the number on the other...and I want the Airgun patch on there somewhere but I haven't decided where yet!

What have you come up with?

I was thinking about having it fairly small and above the Automags Online logo, on the right breast.

Or just centered below the numbers on the back, like where sponsors go :cool: :D

What have you come up with...I want to order one also but I need a good idea of where to put that patch!

Bront
12-03-2002, 05:47 PM
How come the green swoosh jersey you posted here looks different than the green swoosh jersey you have posted on your site? Are there 2 different green tones?

shartley
12-03-2002, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Bront
How come the green swoosh jersey you posted here looks different than the green swoosh jersey you have posted on your site? Are there 2 different green tones?
They are only rough examples of the jerseys. If you notice, the ones on the site (the last I looked) still had a gray swoosh, but the actual jersey will have a colored swoosh that matches the base color of the jersey (more like the ones posted here in this thread).

The ones shown here were ones I whipped up real quick (the swoosh one only).

She also said that the colors are darker in real life... red is blood read, the green is a darker green, etc.

Maybe once they get one of each made they could take a picture of it and post it on their site too?

sneakyhacker420
12-03-2002, 06:09 PM
is there any way that i could get my jersey made in lime green instead of the darker green?

Fred
12-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Mine got shipped today! I'll have pics up as soon as I get it... :)

---Fred

Bigzamboni
12-03-2002, 08:32 PM
Did anyone happen to look for on the site, and find anything about the approximate measurements of the jersey sizes?

jamiecsg
12-03-2002, 08:42 PM
is there any way that i could get my jersey made in lime green instead of the darker green?
Sure, when you order it just order the green and write in the "front" section that you want it Lime green instead.;)

Did anyone happen to look for on the site, and find anything about the approximate measurements of the jersey sizes?
They run about a size larger but I would have to say go with the size you wear in normal street clothes. Unless your on the larger end of the scale then send me your measurements so I can make sure it'll fit properly. For the Record the 3X fits people that normaly need a 4X PB jersey.

sneakyhacker420
12-03-2002, 08:46 PM
ok, thanks

for the sizes, if i normally wear a large for my street clothes, would the medium fit me or should i get the large?

Load SM5
12-03-2002, 09:23 PM
Hmmm I'm about ready to order one but I'd like to put an American Flag somewhere on the right sleeve of the swoosh jersey. I guess I can move the Airgun Logo onto the front chest but I can't quite visualize what the flag would look like in that oval, maybe a oval shaped flag? I really like these things

mag-hatter
12-07-2002, 03:31 AM
are you guys going to make a cheap man's jersey? 65 bucks could pay for me to go paintballing twice!

oldsoldier
12-07-2002, 06:21 AM
load, just sew one on. Thats what I'm gonna do.

jamiecsg
12-07-2002, 08:44 AM
Sneakyhacker420 go for the Large.

Load SM5 the easy way out is to put on the form you want an American flag wherever it will look best and a description of what you want but are unsure of. Let our designer work that one out for you.;)

oldsoldier
12-07-2002, 03:16 PM
Jaimie, just a quick question. I ordered my shirt the first day this thread went up. any idea when they get shipped? i wanna post pics for the rest of the folks here. Thanks.

Fred
12-07-2002, 04:25 PM
Mine was shipped this week.. havn't gotten it yet, but I didn't go for any fancy shipping (as I'm not really in a hurry to get it). I'll post pics as well when mine arrives.

:D

jamiecsg
12-07-2002, 04:46 PM
We experienced a couple of set backs. Everyone who has ordered so far will go out by Tuesday or Wednesday. We try to stay around 2wks (from artwork approval or in your case order time) sometimes it's sooner and sometimes it's a little longer.

Load SM5
12-07-2002, 06:11 PM

Load SM5 the easy way out is to put on the form you want an American flag wherever it will look best and a description of what you want but are unsure of. Let our designer work that one out for you.;)

That's what I did wehn I ordered mine last night. Hopefully there's room where I wanted it.I also left the size up to you guys a bit. I put xl because you said they run big. I prefer the bagginess of an XXL at least with my Diablo jersey. I hate tight sleeeves with my arm pads.

Thanks for this Jamie.

Fred
12-12-2002, 04:47 PM
apparently it wasn't shipped last week.. but oh well! I have it now!

Fred
12-12-2002, 04:49 PM
CSG logo on back...

Fred
12-12-2002, 04:51 PM
back detail...

Fred
12-12-2002, 04:53 PM
here's the whole back...

Fred
12-12-2002, 04:54 PM
and the all important AO... :)

oldsoldier
12-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Damn you Fred! I am still awaiting mine...hopefully soon. I am REALLY hoping by this weekend...we'll see.

Mango
12-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Wow that came out great, I share in oldsoldiers hope that mine too will arrive soon, seeing as how it's been...3 weeks now.....

Looks really great though, CSG did a great job!!

magman007
12-12-2002, 06:18 PM
i hope i get mine soon! i gotta pim csg in CHILE!!!! and represent ao while im at it

Kevmaster
12-12-2002, 06:27 PM
i cant wait...spoke with jamie on tues, said they should be shipping around now

Fred
12-12-2002, 07:25 PM
I believe they had some trouble getting the colors to turn out right... hense the late shipping... :( but I see no green tint in mine like Jamie told me there were in the first one they printed!

oldsoldier
12-13-2002, 02:38 AM
emailed jaimie tonite. Here is what she said:

Hi Bill

Im sorry to keep you hanging like this...tis' the season! Ivan wasn't happy
with the way it was all printing out so he had to take a little extra
time(we don't want AO to have a second rate jersey!). The remaining jerseys
are being shipped tomorrow and Monday.

Best Regards

Jamie Connor

so, probably next week.

Mango
12-13-2002, 09:05 AM
Oh excellent! Well I appreciate them takeing the extra time on them!! :) Thanks for the update Bill :)

MagDog68
12-13-2002, 01:26 PM
I just ordered mine! Didn't anyone get Wang force jerseys???

~Fred

Load SM5
12-13-2002, 01:38 PM
I got the Wang Force logo on my AO jersey. Can't wait to see it.

MagDog68
12-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
I got the Wang Force logo on my AO jersey. Can't wait to see it.

I told them to write Wang force, but I would much prefer to have the WangForce logo. How do i forward that to them?

~Fred

Load SM5
12-13-2002, 02:20 PM
Right click and save the one in my sig and e-mail it to them. Actually, they should have it by now. Just e-mail them and ask them to throw it on there.

MagDog68
12-13-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Right click and save the one in my sig and e-mail it to them. Actually, they should have it by now. Just e-mail them and ask them to throw it on there.

Sales@customsportsgear.com is the only email address i could find. I hope they will forward it on.

~Fred

Load SM5
12-13-2002, 05:09 PM
Somwhere in this thread she mentions the art e-mail address. I think it's art@customsportsgear.com. I'd search to be sure but I'm at work and the internet is horribly slow.

Mango
12-13-2002, 05:34 PM
Jamie:

I just checked my account, and it says "held: 12/13/02"

I was curious what this means? Is there an issue? Thanks

jamiecsg
12-13-2002, 06:21 PM
SprayingMango there's no issues...the penguin turned out just fine:p .It just says that until it has been shipped. Keep an eye out this week for them ;)

MagDog68
12-13-2002, 08:30 PM
Mango - you got a penguin? I hope it is doing cartwheels. :D

~Fred

Mango
12-13-2002, 08:44 PM
Jamie: Thanks so much for the reply! CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT! WOOHOO!!

:D :D

TheJester
12-14-2002, 09:44 AM
any one wanna do a little review on them?

oldsoldier
12-14-2002, 11:13 AM
As soon as we get them we will. this week.

dcmander
12-17-2002, 05:20 PM
Yah when you guys' get yours post them up!! I would still like to see the swoosh kind. I'm still kinda hesitant on size, anyone have any suggetions on how to get the right size?

I would also like to see how the AGD Lion logo came out!

Post pics when you get them! Thanks.

Load SM5
12-17-2002, 06:19 PM
Well I just got confirmation that mine shipped today. I'll take pics when it gets here. It's a red swoosh with lots of artwork.

ben_JD
12-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Well, it appears that my jersey shipped today. With the holiday rush, I should be getting it around March, 2003 [probably still before my X-Mag gets here, though].

Load SM5
12-19-2002, 01:53 PM
Mine got here today! It seems fairly well made with some nice venting. The only gripe would be that some of the bright colors on some of the logos became fairly dark. No really a big deal, but just something to be aware of. I normally prefer a XXL jersey because I like the sleeves to be really baggy. However a XL CSG jersey fits great, so they do run larger.

Here are the pics...

Load SM5
12-19-2002, 01:54 PM
A little closer...

Load SM5
12-19-2002, 02:00 PM
Closer still....the colors are a little dark here.

Load SM5
12-19-2002, 02:01 PM
And here's the back. In true AO fashion there's a bit of my foot in the pic.

Kevmaster
12-19-2002, 02:51 PM
looks nice load...hopefully mine will be here today or tomorrow :)

add an XMag to that sometime soon and ill be one hell of a happy paintballer...hehe

AGD
12-19-2002, 06:39 PM
I got mine today and it looks great!!

AGD

Dayspring
12-19-2002, 06:49 PM
Here we go!

Dayspring
12-19-2002, 06:50 PM
:)

hitech
12-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by AGD
I got mine today and it looks great!!

So, where are the pictures? Don't you know that you are not allowed to post without the pictures. The mods are going to ban you. ;)

Fred
12-19-2002, 08:32 PM
Yeah! I wanna see Tom's! :)

---Fred

Kevmaster
12-19-2002, 08:46 PM
ban tom! ban tom! ban tom!

i cant imagine being the Mod who bans tommy....hehe

but, yeh, tom, quit holding out on us

Mango
12-20-2002, 12:06 PM
Here it is!

Mango
12-20-2002, 12:07 PM
The quality looks and feels great, it fits perfectly. Thanks Jamie and everyone at CSG!

P.S. I wanted the name on the back differently, but I guess I submitted it too late. Aww well, no biggie, I'll be different I guess. :p

oldsoldier
12-20-2002, 12:09 PM
thats not an action shot....;) :rolleyes:

Mango
12-20-2002, 12:18 PM
THE FIRST ACTION SHOT OF THE JERSEY!!!! WOOHOO!

:D Since I dont have a gun, I had to use MY HANDS! wow I'm so cool :( :(

Riotz
12-20-2002, 12:34 PM
We need to get you out to play mango. hehe :D

oldsoldier
12-20-2002, 12:49 PM
here's mine!!!

oldsoldier
12-20-2002, 12:50 PM
back;

Mango
12-20-2002, 12:55 PM
Oh you had to do it dident you!!!! :( :p

shartley
12-20-2002, 01:00 PM
I didn’t know if I would like the yellow.. but I have to admit it looks GREAT! I can’t wait to see what the green looks like! (Load, your red one is nice too, but pretty much what I thought it would look like.)

Mango…….. Spraying…… ;) Great fit. :D You sort of look like one of the Teenage Ninja Turtles in your action shot. :)

Creative Mayhem
12-20-2002, 01:00 PM
one word: AWESOME!

I want mine DAMMIT!!!!

C Mayhem

Dayspring
12-20-2002, 01:01 PM
No comment on my purty blue one? :p

shartley
12-20-2002, 01:02 PM
LOL Sorry Dayspring.... yes, it is purty as well. ;)

ben_JD
12-20-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by shartley
I didn’t know if I would like the yellow.. but I have to admit it looks GREAT!I ordered one in yellow. It should arrive at my doorstep in the next few hours, but I need to board a plane in the same time-frame. Hopefully, the UPS guy will vary his route toward my house first, but I think they are bursting at the seams. I look forward to seeing it, though.

Fred
12-20-2002, 01:45 PM
I think the red looks good, but that yellow turned out SWEET! :)

great action shot mango! hehe

---Fred

Load SM5
12-20-2002, 01:49 PM
What, no cartwheel shot Mango?

oldsoldier- Thanks for including the feet in the shot. We must keep tradition alive.

graefeln
12-20-2002, 02:56 PM
Well, since evveryone else is posting pics, I guess I will too. The yellow really did turn out nice.

http://home.attbi.com/~graefeln/jersey_front_small.JPG
Click for a larger image. (http://home.attbi.com/~graefeln/jersey_front.JPG)

Click for a larger image. (http://home.attbi.com/~graefeln/jersey_back.JPG)
http://home.attbi.com/~graefeln/jersey_back_small.JPG

Stotic
12-21-2002, 01:40 AM
How would the following logo look on the front of the blue jerseys where the automags online is located.

Stotic
12-21-2002, 01:41 AM
or this. Wondering if fade would make it look bad. I'd ahve to make this transparent.

oldsoldier
12-21-2002, 02:18 AM
No prob load...and completely unintentional. Tbe yellow does look very nice.

EDIT: oh, and yellow and black are bruins colors...and 77 belongs to Bourque! :)

Tack
12-21-2002, 12:55 PM
Got mine yesterday. The purple is really nice and dark. I was afraid that it would be too light for my taste but it is perfict.

Jamie, I was the one who won the matching head band. It didn't come with the jersey, are you still working on it?

jamiecsg
12-22-2002, 09:19 AM
Hi Tack
How did you guess?:p
It'll be a nice little after Christmas suprise...keep an eye out;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!

Trigger_Happy
12-23-2002, 03:42 AM
Is the ADG logo on the sleeve in the standard design, or is that by special request?

Collegeboy
12-23-2002, 09:11 PM
I just got my jersey in. It is a size smaller then I ordered but that is alright. It will do.

Thanks for the great jersey.

MagDog68
12-24-2002, 05:07 PM
So when is the next BIG AO meet so we can play in semi matching uniforms???

~Fred

PS Is everyone doing Shatnerball again next year????

DiRTyBuNNy
12-24-2002, 05:59 PM
I just ordered mine...yippee!!!

Load SM5
12-27-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by MagDog68

PS Is everyone doing Shatnerball again next year????

I am...payback and all that.

ben_JD
12-27-2002, 12:01 PM
Received my jersey yesterday. It is great! The colors look wonderful for the most part (the AGD logo is a little dark) and Ivan did a terrific job on placing the different elements since my order was a little difficult to read.

Great job.

Fred
12-27-2002, 02:57 PM
If the venue isn't CPX, and isn't on the west coast (i.e. If I can drive there...), I'm gonna try to come, but I don't know if I'll be able to play due to the fact that I'll be broke as a joke after studying (i.e. sampling the wine...) in Italy for three months...

If its at Hell Survivors, I might play, and I'll volunteer my backyard for a BBQ! :) (45 minutes from field...)

---Fred

DiRTyBuNNy
12-30-2002, 01:13 AM
I've heard rumblings that they've got two sites already chosen, one on the west coast and one on the east not including CPX and nothing has been decided yet...but I don't remember where I got the info from so don't hold me to it..

Smitty2k1
12-31-2002, 12:12 AM
Wow, these are just too badass!
Gotta tack an extra $65 to my mag now!

Hmmm gotta think of which of my numbers to use.... ahh decisions decisions...

xtreme paintball
12-31-2002, 08:23 PM
Man...I'd sure love one of these...but DAG! $$$$$$$$$
I just don't have the cash!

Pile & A Half
01-01-2003, 04:20 AM
Dang.....And here comes my birthday present!

TheJester
01-01-2003, 10:25 AM
now that i'm "done" w/ upgradeing my mag, looks like the next 65 bucks are goin towards 1 of these beasts, any 1 have 1 of the green ones? i'm still a little undidided on a color, i don't know if i should go green or blue, my gun is chrome, so i don't have to worry about matching it, then again, i may just do red to match my freind's jersey. but yea, any green ones out there?

DiRTyBuNNy
01-20-2003, 10:09 PM
well..here's my baby...

DiRTyBuNNy
01-20-2003, 10:10 PM
and the back..