PDA

View Full Version : Winners Of Ao Chat Party 11-26-02 PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE A WINNER

AGDJon
11-26-2002, 11:27 PM
PLEASE NOTE: THESE PRIZES ARE NOT TRANSFERRABLE THROUGH AIRGUN DESIGNS.
Shatnerball DVD...ALL OF THE WINNERS HAVE CONTACED ME
Benjamin Spyrison
AcemanPB
Crizo
Paintballer
Kendrick See

Warp Feeds...PEOPLE NEED TO CONTACT ME ABOUT COLORS*
MrRottenTreats.NEED COLOR
Mark Daniels.OK
Randy Mewes.NEED COLOR
Cbarry@.....NEED COLOR
Joe Tringali.NEED COLOR
Jesse.NEED COLOR
*CUSTOM WARPS WILL BE CHARGED A SMALL FEE. STANDARD COLORED WARPS ARE NOT CUSTOM

Shatnerball VHS...ALL GOOD
David Foti.OK
Robert Laypath.OK
Jeremy Shortt.OK
Mister Goodbar.OK
Rick.OK

Federation Jerseys...ALL WINNERS HAVE CONTACTED ME
Alabamaman
spngebobsquarepants
Xerces
Moogie
The Brat Attack...POTENTIAL FRAUD ISSUE **PLEASE SEE BELOW**

Posters...ALL WINNERS HAVE CONTACTED ME
Mike Lennon
Casey Falls
Erick Eaton
Turbot77@...
Dino
Steve Petrowski
Dan Logan
Darwin Liu
Kyla Crawley
Lisa Masslich

sorry...And the Winner of the No-rise E-mag is
iknomo_b@.... He emailed me and we found out it was Omni

MrRottenTreats
11-26-2002, 11:28 PM
I just love having a strange name, right Jon?

AlabamaMan
11-26-2002, 11:43 PM
I would really like to thank TOM and everyone at AGD for my jersey i can't wait to get it. This was my first AO chat party. I now know that the people that own Mags are the greatist user group, and the people behind the mag are the best in the buisness. Had a ton of fun spamming all night long.

Havoc_online
11-26-2002, 11:49 PM
congrats guys and gals!

shartley
11-26-2002, 11:50 PM
Congratz! :D

Sinistarr
11-26-2002, 11:50 PM
CONGRATS ALL!!!!

g

Army
11-26-2002, 11:56 PM
WOOT! Congrats all:D

AcemanPB
11-27-2002, 12:08 AM
Thanks AGD for the DVD!

Brak
11-27-2002, 12:51 AM
Thanks Tom! This was my first chat party also and i had a great time! i dont think any other chat party can beat this one. Tom and Jon are some of the nicest guys ever, and being in such a high place in paintball, im surprised they spent some of his time to talk to us peons.

Jon, not to bug you, thanks for clearing up the problem we had with someone trying to take my jersey ! also, i was The_Brak_Attack, not brat attack....

Jonno06
11-27-2002, 12:52 AM
CONGRATZ!!!!!!!

Devil
11-27-2002, 12:57 AM
I won a poster...

it was great chatting with everyone, and most everyone had good attitudes, or TK kicked their butt out...

bed time for me now!

Later...

*yawns*:o

omni
11-27-2002, 01:06 AM
THANK YOU :D

Timmee
11-27-2002, 01:30 AM
I had fun at the party. Lots of lag, but it was still exciting. Hope to be at the next one.

Riotz
11-27-2002, 02:31 AM
Congrats all! It was fun.

Thanks to the AGD staff for doing all the work for it (Tom, Jon, Black, mods). Thanks for the AO'ers who donated prizes.

I wish I could have watched it all, but my internet was dying allot.

Clare
11-27-2002, 03:19 AM
Congrats to everyone! :D It was also fun hanging around after the party was over.. :p

dansim
11-27-2002, 06:43 AM
congratz everyone, too bad i was passed out in my chair after the vhs give away...i was very very tired:(

The Frymarker
11-27-2002, 07:11 AM
Yes congratz, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I went beddy bye at 9:30

yeahthatsme
11-27-2002, 10:04 AM
congrats to the winners!!!!!

SpongeBobSquarePants
11-27-2002, 10:05 AM
My thanks goes out to AGD, Tom Kaye (for pickin me of course) William Shatner (even though im still not quit sure who he is) and everyone else thanks you guys for the jersey and congratz to all others but wait the emag winner isnt on there anyone want to fill me in on wat contest was played to win it.

Ityl
11-27-2002, 11:02 AM
:D

AlabamaMan
11-27-2002, 01:07 PM
they did a e-mail contest for the e-mag and OMNI won it

MantisMag
11-27-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
Congrats to everyone! :D It was also fun hanging around after the party was over.. :p

big ups to the late night crew. more than 50 people at 1am est. :cool:

FordPrefect
11-27-2002, 03:17 PM
Thanks Tom, I won a poster.

William Shatner is Kirk on some of the Star Treks, and he also did a lot of other things.

Automaggin2
11-27-2002, 03:24 PM
Hey, im Cbarry, i would like a red warp feed. Thank you.

AGDJon
11-27-2002, 04:51 PM
Brak is the true winner of the Federation Jersey

Here is the true transcript. Sorry other guy but cheaters can't be winners.

[21:48] The_Brak_Attack Xmag
[21:48] #automags: mode change '+m ' by BlackVCG!
[21:49] Tom_Kaye the brak attack is the winner of the last jersy!!!!
[21:49] Nick change: AO_User4 -> brak_attack
[21:50] #automags: mode change '-v SplatakProd1' by BlackVCG!
[21:50] #automags: mode change '+v The_Brak_Attack' by BlackVCG!
[21:50] The_Brak_Attack Thank you so much Mr. Kaye!
[21:50] Nick change: brak_attack -> the_brack_attack

MrRottenTreats
11-27-2002, 06:16 PM
hey Jon- That other guy is(was) a friend of mine. If you feel like talking to him, I can provide you with his AIM screenname and other info.

I PMed you with my color preference.

FutureMagOwner
11-27-2002, 06:37 PM
yeah i clearly remember it being brak not brat attack or whatever good job winning guys and brak sorry someone tried to impersonate you :(

Buckwheat
11-27-2002, 07:23 PM
This was my first chat session and it was a lot of fun. Winning a Warp helped make it unforgettable.
Thanks to Tom and everybody at AGD.

Putting on things such as the chat party shows AGD is into paintball for more than just as a business enterprise!

Moogie
11-27-2002, 07:52 PM
I'd like to say Thank you to Tom and Jon, I had a great time at t he party, and I'm not just saying that because I won a jersey =) The party isjust another reason I've used AGD products for 8 years, and will for at least another 8.

Thanks again

-Moogie

Bigzamboni
11-27-2002, 11:23 PM
If you didn't win a prize.. Just remember.. In life, we are all winnars! :D

I'd sure like to have gone though.. Cable was out in the 'hood though.. :(

CRog075
11-28-2002, 12:30 AM
I dont care I didnt win, but you know what I hate? JT2002 won a warp. Why do I hate that? If you were there b4 the party, and mayb in the beggining, he kept cussing and he was soooo annoying. And a cuss is a ban, and shoulda got banned. yet he wins a warp......

JT2002
11-28-2002, 01:55 AM
first of all, i was'nt cussing at anyone and was brand new to all the party stuff. second i was citing lyrics for a song i was listening to. Third, what i typed was wrong and not allowed so, after briefly talking with an admin (mister.... i believe) i admitted that what i said was wrong, said i was sorry, and was warned so that, if i cussed again, id be banned. and after that did i cuss at all? No. Ok,so nowi wasn't trying to tick anyone off i was just trying to have a good time. after being warned, i believe that i should have had as good a chance as you CRog075 at winning something. Everyone deserves a second chance to fix their mistakes and make good. i did, and u know what, i got to be one of the lucky few who won something. and for that i thank Tom, Jon, Bill (shatner) and everyone at AGD for a great night in the party. Im sorry if i oppressed anyone in any way as my intentions were no where near close what some may have thought. So CRog075, just because i had a mishap in the beginning, and then was warned, and given a chance to fix my mistakes, doesnt mean that i should have been disqualified from anything. just because i had a mishap in the beginning means that you should automatically wina prize and not me? I think not. i think you should learn from this quote

Bigzamboni ""If you didn't win a prize.. Just remember.. In life, we are all winnars!"

Once again, im sorry if i offended anyone in anyway, what i did was stupid and i made a bad mistake. thankfully i was warned and given a second chance which i am very grateful for. Winning the warp made my day, especially with the fact that my b day is this sunday.

So Thanks to everyone at AGD and i hope everyone has a great, enjoyable, turkey stuffed holiday. And enjoy your time off. Cause soon enough it will be X-MAS!
Thanks, Joe Tringali

CRog075
11-28-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by JT2002
first of all, i was'nt cussing at anyone and was brand new to all the party stuff. second i was citing lyrics for a song i was listening to. Third, what i typed was wrong and not allowed so, after briefly talking with an admin (mister.... i believe) i admitted that what i said was wrong, said i was sorry, and was warned so that, if i cussed again, id be banned. and after that did i cuss at all? No. Ok,so nowi wasn't trying to pi#s anyone off i was just trying to have a good time. after being warned, i believe that i should have had as good a chance as you CRog075 at winning something. Everyone deserves a second chance to fix their mistakes and make good. i did, and u know what, i got to be one of the lucky few who won something. and for that i thank Tom, Jon, Bill (shatner) and everyone at AGD for a great night in the party. Im sorry if i oppressed anyone in any way as my intentions were no where near close what some may have thought. So CRog075, just because i had a mishap in the beginning, and then was warned, and given a chance to fix my mistakes, doesnt mean that i should have been disqualified from anything. just because i had a mishap in the beginning means that you should automatically wina prize and not me? I think not. i think you should learn from this quote

Bigzamboni ""If you didn't win a prize.. Just remember.. In life, we are all winnars!"

Once again, im sorry if i offended anyone in anyway, what i did was stupid and i made a bad mistake. thankfully i was warned and given a second chance which i am very grateful for. Winning the warp made my day, especially with the fact that my b day is this sunday.

So Thanks to everyone at AGD and i hope everyone has a great, enjoyable, turkey stuffed holiday. And enjoy your time off. Cause soon enough it will be X-MAS!
Thanks, Joe Tringali

Ok first you got it all wrong, I don't care I didn't win, if you can even read what I said. I had fun at the party, prize or no prize. Second, I said that its people like you that dont deserve to win. So you got it all wrong.

Automaggin2
11-28-2002, 12:42 PM
your such a sore looser crog. Just leave.

JT2002
11-28-2002, 12:47 PM
you got it all wrong, everybody deserves the right to win. win or lose, thats the way it is. somebody wins somebody loses thats all there is to it. if u can even read what i posted i wasn't even cussing at anybody, and didnt mean to hurt any 1 in any way. and i stated that what i did was wrong and that i was sorry. i was given a fair chance by and admin to do good and i did. so if youve got a problem with me winning then whatt ur saying makes no sense. you dont care that u didnt win yet you have a problem with somebody else winning. ive got just 1 statement for u ....
"Thats Life", and if u havent learned that sometimes life is unfair to u yet then you've got a long way to go.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!
thanks, and have a great day.

Joe Tringali

JT2002
11-28-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
your such a sore looser crog. Just leave.

thanks for the support automaggin2. i appreciate it. its nice to have another AO'er on my side. sore losers are sucha pain in the butt. crog, u should take his advice and go.
happy thanksgiving, Joe Tringali

CRog075
11-28-2002, 01:42 PM
*EDITED FOR CUSSING* DO NOT DO IT AGAIN...FRIENDLY WARNING. Army*

Automaggin2
11-28-2002, 02:27 PM
I think crog should get a ban for his flaming.

Tom set this up for everyone to have fun and for everyone to have a chance of winning. People like you ruin these things. Just leave. You arn't welcome on these forums if you complain about something that was supposed to be "fun"

JT2002
11-28-2002, 02:28 PM
OMG! CANT u read? no. I DID stop cussing after a brief chat with an admin. second, i saw maybey 1 person who got slightly agitiated by the cussing. next i wasnt cussing at any one so get that thru ur head. fourth, ,everybody deserves a second chance. and i have good reason for backing my support. i acted wrong, then was warned not do do it again. did i do it again? NO! so get it through ur head that extremely few people got slightly annoyed by me citing lyrics ok!
And dude get with it. if ur not mad then stop typing these comeback posts and Drop it like its hot. also u must have left cause after i was asked to stop i never cussed AGAIN. and man, its thanksgiving day, a time of what should be peace, ,and yet you have the nerve to come in here and ruin ppls day by sending the angry posts. u dont have anger? how bout this....

*EDIT* No need to quote that. Army
Everyone have a great thanksgiving day, Even you CRog075.

thanks, Joe Tringali

JT2002
11-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
I think crog should get a ban for his flaming.

Tom set this up for everyone to have fun and for everyone to have a chance of winning. People like you ruin these things. Just leave. You arn't welcome on these forums if you complain about something that was supposed to be "fun"

automaggin thanks again.
ur posts keep making more and more sense. crog, i think that your the wrong person ruining these thing. not me. You people see. this is what happens when baby complainers like crog come into the forums and ruin the post party days. the party was supposed to be "fun", and crog definately is ruining it for us. so crog, id like it if you would stop ruining mine and others thanks giving day and try to have some fun. Just leave us alone to our forums and go AWAY! Happy Holidays! (have u said this once crog? i think not!. that alone shows ur character) if crog keeps up these complaints about stupid mishaps in the party im goin to refer him to some respectful people we nice forumgoers call admins and let them see what they think about crog075. and crog, have I called u anything like as u called ma, a "prick"(stated by crog075), no, so how bout showing some respect to me and stop cause i can tell that at this rate u will soon start ur own cussing.
thanks, Joe Tringali

Xerces
11-28-2002, 02:44 PM
crog, i think i hear violins...

jt just let it go, you explained yourself once you don't have to do it again just because baby didnt win something.

JT2002
11-28-2002, 03:16 PM
ok, thanks for the support. CRog, i rest my case.
thanks, Joe Tringali

SpongeBobSquarePants
11-28-2002, 08:44 PM
I swaer it only takes one person to make a good thing go bad crog u where in the rite to say he jt cussed yes he did i was there but he was also spoke to by a admin and then stop, and he had the same chance at winnin as you did and now you have contridicted yourself by cussing and getting it removed by army so basically your saying that you shouldnt win anything at the next chat party because u cussed and where warn by a admin. Just get over the fact that you didnt win anything and wait till next time and maybe youll have better luck.

JT2002
11-28-2002, 09:55 PM
np army. hope everyone had a good thanksgiving, i know i did!
Joe Tringali

cheetah256
11-29-2002, 01:12 PM
i went to one last march i think? i do have one favor to ask..next time, can you not make it on a school night?!? i tried to sneak down to my computer, but my parents got a little ticked...

rikkter
11-29-2002, 10:23 PM
alrighty. how about that party eh? :D

JT2002
12-01-2002, 11:52 AM
u mean the one with free warps? :-)