PDA

View Full Version : any mods for turning hl hr barrel to center feed

tc61
11-27-2002, 11:05 AM
My low rise body will be here today but smart parts is out of center feed freak backs. Is there any way to modify a hopper left or right barrel to center feed?

If I put my barrel in the hopper right slot and twist it slightly it lines up. Can I drill a small indent into slot where it lines up center feed to lock it into place?

I have two stock e-mag/rt pro barrels so if I screw one up I still have a barrel for my e-mag and on for my rt pro.

Smart parts better make a big batch of center feed freak backs it looks like they will be in big demand.

kenshinkandon
11-27-2002, 11:12 AM
If you call smart parts they wil make you a centerfeed freak back.

their is also someone on the AO that has modded several barrels to fit centerfeeds I think his name is damageinc154 I'm not sure on that.

Most manufactuters will make you a centerfeed barrel as well you have to call them directly and you will have to pay the full MSRP.

good luck with your new body.

tc61
11-27-2002, 11:24 AM
I was at my local painball store when the owner was on the phone with his smart parts sales rep. She said that center feed freak backs were currently out of stock so im screwed.

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 11:26 AM
its called a "Dremel" it can be your freind

damageinc54
11-27-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by kenshinkandon
their is also someone on the AO that has modded several barrels to fit centerfeeds I think his name is damageinc154 I'm not sure on that.

That would be me. Email or PM me if you want all the details. Thanks!

Will Wood
11-27-2002, 03:45 PM
Put an extra barrel O-Ring on one of spaces. Sinnet did this, said it holds up preety good. Actualy, had had an extra one in each slot originally, but that was TOO snug and had troube getting the barrel out :)