PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Halos

rdb123
11-27-2002, 12:58 PM
Hey, I've got a question....

I was looking at the Odyssey paintball site at HALO B's and I was wondering if the smoke color was actually silver/grey when you look at in it person. The picture shows it as being more of a silver color; however, other sellers on Ebay show a picture of a Halo which is black in color when they refer to "smoke."

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks

xadamx
11-27-2002, 01:30 PM
the ones ive seen are dark grey.

pbguy888
11-27-2002, 01:38 PM
Yeah the one on there website looks like a black and white photo to me. But they are more dark grey. I have a pic somewhere of my friends if you would like to see it.

rdb123
11-27-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by pbguy888
Yeah the one on there website looks like a black and white photo to me. But they are more dark grey. I have a pic somewhere of my friends if you would like to see it.
Sure, that would be very helpful. =)

Thanks a lot

FutureMagOwner
11-27-2002, 03:55 PM
it looks basiccaly like a gloss black without anything in it and when you fill it with paint you can see the paint pretty good think of it like tinted windows on a car

rdb123
11-27-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
it looks basiccaly like a gloss black without anything in it and when you fill it with paint you can see the paint pretty good think of it like tinted windows on a car

Ah ok thanks. Darn, I was hoping it was silver in color so it would match my new pewter SFL E-Mag =(

Thanks anyway

FutureMagOwner
11-27-2002, 04:51 PM
well you could always get the clear one and spray the inside of it with a little bit of silver spray paint(seriously you could)

rdb123
11-27-2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
well you could always get the clear one and spray the inside of it with a little bit of silver spray paint(seriously you could)

Lol I don't know about that; but I'll think about it.

By the way, have any of you heard about the Reloader? Someone told me it is better than a HALO; what are your opinions?

THanks