PDA

View Full Version : Formal apology to AGD and the Automag family

GlaDiaTOR2k
08-26-2001, 09:24 PM
I am sorry about posting my ''business'' on the automags.org website and It wont happen again. I didnt know because I am new to teh site hehe. mmmm I did not make the ''minclan'' site taht was in there because I have a list of the sites ive amde in my favourites and i was going through and adding them and it was in there with the other 2, I am so sorry heeh.

So to everyone from me I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me.

AGDRules
08-26-2001, 09:41 PM
Well atleast you apoligized if you do it again il tell ruff and u will be in a large bottle of worm-dirt

[This message has been edited by Army (edited 08-27-2001).]

Cha0tic
08-26-2001, 09:55 PM
thanks for the apology. we just like to keep the forum clean from spam and advertisment. there are some forum rules around here somewhere. you might want to give them a look in case there are other things that might effect you.

AGDrules- you might want to read the rules too. we don't like naughty words, even if they are sensored http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

AGD
08-27-2001, 12:10 AM
GlaDiaTOR2k,

Apology accepted, please stick around and enjoy the people here on AO. We have a great time but we are sticklers for rules. In the end everyone likes the fact we don't waste our time on spam and flames.

AGD