PDA

View Full Version : More *don't use bad words!!!* this time in Pensacola...

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 07:36 PM
yar.... http://ap.tbo.com/ap/florida/MGAQYI8X09D.html

**edit: edited title, sorry shartly, just annoyed right now \edit**

shartley
11-27-2002, 07:45 PM
Hey.. how about your language friend? This is not PBN.

(Will read article later)

EDIT… just read it… Yes, unfortunate… but someone might want to teach these reporters how to do their jobs. We don’t shoot Paintball Pellets, we shoot paintballs (thus the name). Pellets usually indicate a small object (wood pellets for stoves, pellets for air rifles, food pellets for pets, etc.), paintballs are a bit large for that.

I hope they catch these kids and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

Personal note: For me it is just as bad to have faulty reporting, as it is the bad things they are trying to report on. It is hard enough trying to defend your sport with the gross ignorance about it that is prevalent, but faulty reporting just makes it worse. But I guess that is just me.

FalconGuy016
11-27-2002, 07:48 PM
thats really bad :(

there arent language filters in the titles?

K-villeplayer
11-27-2002, 07:50 PM
I will say once again, I hate stupid people. I mean, how dumb can you get to shoot someone while they are driving. What if she had swerved and hit the person who shot her, they wouldn't be laughing them.

I hope the people are caught and made to do some weird evil punishment. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE.

halB
11-27-2002, 07:52 PM
the true paintball players out there should really form a vigilante group. we need to track these people down and bring them to justice. you know these *******s will be bragging about it at school, and you know you'll hear about it, anyone in pensacola. we need to send a message to vandals, you use our equipment for vandalization and assault, and the police will be the least of your worries

Spray Painter
11-27-2002, 07:58 PM
Stupid people suck:( :mad:

Army
11-27-2002, 08:02 PM
Thank you for editing your post before I had to ban you....

Xerces
11-27-2002, 08:20 PM
cut off thier toes and fingers one at a time. slowly. and then force their hands and feet into rubbing alcohol. MUAHAHAHA

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 08:54 PM
army, other mods....

the little title once you look at the thread is **idiots**, but the one you see in the main forum is still a--holes...but without the dashes...you can change that if you like

magman007
11-27-2002, 08:55 PM
wow im really getting tired of this stuff.... why dies it seem like more of it is happening? or are we just more aware about it?

Restola
11-27-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Army
Thank you for editing your post before I had to ban you....
I actually laughed out loud at that.

There's no excuse for posting a thread with that in the title.

Spray Painter
11-27-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by magman007
wow im really getting tired of this stuff.... why dies it seem like more of it is happening? or are we just more aware about it?

i think we are more aware of this stuff. i talk to my friends that paintbll all the time about this stuff and they didn't have a clue this was going on before.

Kevmaster
11-27-2002, 09:22 PM
i donte ver worry about profanity here because the filter stops what shouldnt be said, but i guess it doesnt work in titles....

battlegroup
11-27-2002, 09:32 PM
I live in pensacola! If I find out any info you can be sure the police will receive a tip. This can't be tolerated. She was even taken to the hospital on my side of town. Time for a little detective work!

Jonno06
11-28-2002, 11:51 AM
if i lived closer to pensacola..i would track these kids down and serious bash some heads in....