PDA

View Full Version : Dude i got a mag!!

Brak
11-27-2002, 07:53 PM
I'd just like to spread the joy in me getting my new mag! It's RT#04376, with a black hopper right body (im looking to trade for a hopper left if i dont get a warp). I'm so happy, i cant wait till i can get some air fittings for my AA Raptor and i can tear it up on the field!

*don't pay attention to my sig pic, i know it's an autococker. Kai is gonna give me a new one soon*

And Tunaman, I'm waiting for you to give me a reply about the slidecheck and marcoline and guage...

PICS SOON

FalconGuy016
11-27-2002, 08:01 PM
awesome

did you win something at the party last night? I think I saw your name.
I'm getting my mag soon (next week :)!!!)

Brak
11-27-2002, 08:04 PM
yeah i won a federation jersey (im double psyched!!!)
Thanks Tom!

Will Wood
11-27-2002, 08:25 PM
Congrats!

(And yes, also a lame excuss for post # 800 :))

pimped mag 01
11-27-2002, 08:32 PM
hey bub nice on the jersey and rt if u want a slide check and macro go to www.paintballgear.com or www.actionvillage.com hope it helps:D :D

personman
11-27-2002, 09:07 PM
Save yourself.. dont do macro..
And make sure you know which way is close on the Raptor.
I had the valve all the way open on mine at SCAO and when I got it filled (first time) 1200 psi or so went screaming through the macro, ripped a hole about as long as a toothpick in the hose, and the fitting connected to the valve exploded. Sure, it was my mistake, but SS hose would have saved me time.
From now on its SS all teh way.
BTW on the raptor, if you screw the little pressure thingy outward, it closes the valve, and if you screw it in, it opens all the way (just like on a mag)

TNS2k2
11-27-2002, 09:43 PM
I like Macro. I have never had a problem with it.

TRIAD
11-27-2002, 09:53 PM
If you use Parker Parflex, which I know Tunaman carries, you shouldn't have any problems. That's what I use, although I may switch over to some shrink-wrapped stainless if I ever get the chance.

Jonno06
11-28-2002, 12:03 PM
i have macro on my cocker

ha..

they blew out my macro line at the field the other day for some reason..

i also have an AA raptor(114/3000...yea..its a big muthah)

personman..what exactly are you talking about?

are you talking about the thing on the front of the reg?

p.s..do raptors have on/offs?

personman
11-28-2002, 12:26 PM
Yes the thing on the front of the reg.
They dont have on offs, and no output gages (thats how I screwed up, I was thinking screwing the output screw in would stop the flow but it did the opposite)

Devil
11-28-2002, 08:30 PM
Congratulations on your new mag!

I'm glad we(AO) finally converted you from the cocker family!

Hope to see you on the field sometime...I just got my new mag setup too!

mini Rt LX w/ intelli ...and soon to be warp!

yeah...I don't use macro on mine anymore either, only the steel lines...it looks prettier too!