PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Modified Paintball.

V-Viper
11-27-2002, 08:55 PM
Almost 2 1/2 mouths ago I ordered a Racegun Frame from the ModifiedPaintball.com site and I still have not gotten any package or feedback. My card was billed some 600 dollars also. I have tryed to call the place, but I all get is a answering machine to leave a msg. I have sent emails and everything I can think of to get in thouch with him. I do not know what else to do. I know the old owner posted here b4. I hope someone here knows this place so they can tell him my order was lost/misplaced/ignored. I have every part for my custom cocker BUT this one, wihich happerns to be the must expensive. The order number is 100079994. This place is the only other way to i can to get in thouch with this guy. thx.

oldsoldier
11-27-2002, 09:00 PM
Don, who used to own it, sold the business. I believe someine in CA owns it now. Butterfingers would know...try PMing him.

Tunaman
11-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Just call the credit card company and cancel it. No one deserves this.

FeelTheRT
11-27-2002, 10:11 PM
me and one of the guys there (owner maybe) have been exchanging email messeges a while back because he was keeping me updated with the iR3 mod hes was makin for the Angel LCDs but after their site disapeared, he just kinda stopped replyin to me.

cphilip
11-28-2002, 05:07 PM
The last time it was implied that Don sold it he denied that and said he still did own it but that "Operations" had been moved to Ca. So last official word from Don is he still is the owner or at least one of them of Modified Paintball Products. You can find that post in a search.

Devil
11-28-2002, 08:37 PM
man...that sucks...do what Tunaman said...and QUICK!

V-Viper
11-29-2002, 10:50 PM
I was wondering what was the number you guys used to get in thouch with Terry like you said in your post http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51232&highlight=don , the one without the answering machine, thank you.

Also ButterFingers I sent you PM and I got a msg saying you read it, but I havent gotten a reply from you. If your going to do something, which i hope you are if your the owner, can you do me a favor and PM on sup, Thx alot.

spazzed
11-29-2002, 11:44 PM
Butters doesn't work for MP anymore.