PDA

View Full Version : To Shartley

MunkeyMan
08-27-2001, 12:07 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">added note: I just checked times of posts, and the guy confessed to posting the wrong site before the other guy accused him of lying about it. If the guy was notified by someone HERE that his site was misrepresented, but then recanted... why would he NEED to come and cry "lyer"? It would have already been old news, simply because the other guy already ADMITED it and pointed it out himself. More games I guess. Again, I would still not trust either of them. </font>
Ok ummmmm Shartley you ever hear of news spreading? I play Rogue Spear which is an online game the min site was for a clan in Rogue Spear. Well I got on today and a guy who knows I made the site told me about these forums and said someone was trying to rip my site off.. so i laughed then came here and well replied and warned people.. so on Whats the chances of having friends who loves paintball and comes here? weird!

Now my 2 statements are:

1. Do you investigate every non-sence topic there is...

2. I'm not really trying to clear anything up except the guy took my site and advertised it as his... and i replied.

This is a piantballing site! it loosk great too so stop investigating some kids post with mine as the same person... *which makes no sence*

and post about paintball stuff! heh

some people just over react but I kinda liked the responses i got from people in email and stuff and how friendly you guys here are that i might just stick around =D

Except for the Private Dick Shartley wanting to get in depth into things.... heh

Peace! =D

btw. my email is on the minclan.cjb.net its a year old site for gods sake email it and i will reply.. lol i even posted not to trust the guy on the main page cause its not being used anymore....

So when you said dont trust me either..... I dont get it... lol.. but whatever...... whoever told me on zone.com which i was on i hope he replies just to make you look alittle ..... non smarter?

AGDRules
08-27-2001, 12:20 AM
Munkey isnt really into paintball and I am, I am the one who told monkey about the poser.. just thought I would let you know, but like black said its over with just drop the subject if it happens again do osmething that guy had his warning and all, but the lickly hood of munkey finding the poser was slim but not if I told him get it?? just thought you really should know before accusing munkeyman of anyhting hehe..

cphilip
08-27-2001, 07:11 AM
Ok Munkeyman. Three strikes. I am the third moderator to tell you to drop it. Army and then Black. If you want a ban you are on your last warning for one. Locking this one too.

DROP IT RIGHT NOW.