PDA

View Full Version : Pop Sux Tour Hits Milwaukee!

AutomagRT1483
11-28-2002, 01:57 AM
This was one awesome show! Trust Company was the opening act and they make the show that much better. Korn was the main act. Korn even played so Metallica too. Hope you all get a chance to go out and see this concert when it comes to your area, its worth every penny!!!:D

EsPo
11-28-2002, 09:27 AM
they are hypocryts, korn is pop now..

magman007
11-28-2002, 12:04 PM
wow, they also ripped off another tour... THe pop Disaster tour, saves the day, blink and grenday.... THe name is pretty close in its description.... But you got to see trust company, thats cool... i like them.... i also like korn, but not that much..

I cant wait to go see audio slave

FeuerFri
11-28-2002, 06:03 PM
ohmy....i feel so sorry for you poor mislead fools....korn in a pop sux tour, even though they quit being good after 2 records didnt make the money they wanted, so they sell out to become a pop sensation, how *****....and trustcompany, well, no. go get a posion the well cd(oppsite of december), killswitch engage, and a fall fearwell, and listen to these cds at least once a day for a month, and you well be enlighted to what real metal is.

EsPo
11-28-2002, 06:11 PM
exacly my point.. i listen to poison the well much more than once a day... i love them.. if ya like poison the well, get some stuff from: from autumn to ashes.. they are awesome.

flatacid
11-28-2002, 07:01 PM
i have yet to hear anything from ptw. i really want to, but just haven't had the chance. im hesitant to buy cd's that ive never heard.

i think hatebreed is awesome. "satisfaction is the death of desire" is a great cd. can't wait until they come back around to the bay area. :)

EsPo
11-28-2002, 07:06 PM
dude, if you like hatebreed, get "under the knife" thier first album, this is thier best work ever... unless you like their new stuff, i dont go to their shows that often anymore, they sold out big time. i was at the show when they made the video for "i will be heard" as soon as we heard they were makin the video for it, we left, i dont want to go to a show to watch some mtv crap. anyway, they are originally from a town right near me, new haven CT, they were awesome till they sold out.

The Frymarker
11-29-2002, 12:09 PM
That band's name in Portuguese means bread?

EsPo
11-29-2002, 12:22 PM
lol.. what one?

The Frymarker
11-29-2002, 12:59 PM
Pop sux

flatacid
11-29-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
dude, if you like hatebreed, get "under the knife" thier first album, this is thier best work ever... unless you like their new stuff, i dont go to their shows that often anymore, they sold out big time. i was at the show when they made the video for "i will be heard" as soon as we heard they were makin the video for it, we left, i dont want to go to a show to watch some mtv crap. anyway, they are originally from a town right near me, new haven CT, they were awesome till they sold out. i have under the knife. its kool. and because they made a video, doesn't mean they sold out. if it was to appear on mtv, or vh1, then i would say ok, there sellouts. but alot of good bands make videos. doesn't mean they sell out.

EsPo
11-29-2002, 08:45 PM
dude, they were on MTV... go to there website.

flatacid
11-29-2002, 09:56 PM
mtv's or hatebreed's site?

and thats too bad to hear. i know blood for blood wont be doing anything like that. :)

EsPo
11-29-2002, 10:00 PM
hatebreeds, it has vote for us to be on MTV written all over it... i love blood for blood.... you eva hear of from autumn to ashes.. they are nasty..

flatacid
11-29-2002, 10:08 PM
you seem to know whats good, so i'll have to check them out. :)

im currently listing to all out war as im typing.:cool:

FeuerFri
11-30-2002, 04:39 PM
autum to ashes is cool, besides their drummer. its cool if your gay you know what ever, but that dude needs to stop shooting up the estrogen or somthing. when i saw them they were all real cool guys becides him, he was just a jackass, and when i said hay man, that was pritty sweet in that last song(final song on the cd where that chick who sounds like lisa lobe is singing, he said, "yeah i know, good huh?" a lil big headed in book, almost as bad as the dude from the locust.

i am pritty sure ptw has a video on mtv, or least a music vid made cause i saw they were missing a member and totaly ripped off the deftones shut up and drive video.

go get a cd called music to fight too, it is compilation with alot off great metalcore like converge, definatly good thing for anyone interested in getting into good music

Rynoboy06
11-30-2002, 05:18 PM
I was at the opening show of that tour. I didn't think Trust Company was that hot, but Korn and Disturbed were both great. I feel like, if you enjoyed the concert, especially an inexpensive one like this, then where do these people get off saying that the bands are lame?

RTMAGBOY13
11-30-2002, 10:00 PM
i couldnt go :( but the good one is also with mudvayne and taproot i wanted to see that one too but i also wont be able to:(

AutomagRT1483
11-30-2002, 11:15 PM
i was going to go see mudvayne tonight, but no one else wanted to go. But i do have a crap load of free tickets for sevendust on the 14th at the Rave.

RTMAGBOY13
12-01-2002, 01:15 PM
i woulda went wiht how did u get fre tickets

Trench
12-01-2002, 02:29 PM
I have several friends that went when it came to Atlanta... They said it was awsome... and the immature one yelled "I saw boobies!"

AutomagRT1483
12-01-2002, 11:31 PM
They were just handing out the free tickets after the Korn show. So I snagged a few on my way out.