PDA

View Full Version : hey tn,ky ao members 2001 shoot out craig village

seekandestroy
08-23-2001, 08:57 PM
if youve never heard of it craig village is the mout site at ft.campbell near nashville,tn.they open it for paintball one weekend a year.its sept 29-30 85 bucks gets you your feild fee,all day air,case of diablo inferno,and a bbq dinner.for more info call mwr hunting and fishing unit at ft.campbell 270-798-2177

------------------
essayons

Ni cD
08-23-2001, 09:30 PM
Sounds interesting.

------------------
http://www.midsouthpaintball.com/uploads/images/bam!.jpg <--Me.

THOR_MAG
08-24-2001, 10:52 AM
I can recommend to everybody to go there!
It's a blast and the people there (Miss Sue and her folks) are really nice!
seek: how long have you played at fort campbell? I've played with th epeople down there 2 years ago for a couple of month!

seekandestroy
08-24-2001, 02:29 PM
ive played there off and on since 94 ive been there a lot this year though since its so cheap.craig village is a lot bigger this year several new buildings did you see it in apg a couple of months ago?

50 cal
08-24-2001, 10:50 PM
Been playing the Craig Village games for a couple of years now. Shame it's only open 1 time a year. Be real nice if it was quarterly. See ya'll there!

THOR_MAG
08-27-2001, 09:49 AM
SEEK: Yes I read the article in APG looked pretty good. I'll try to make it down there too this year. It's a hell of a drive from iowa but I think I've to handle that.
Do you know the guy's from FATAL ENCOUNTER?
are they reffing there again?
I've played with them 2 years ago and haven't seen them since. I really hope i'll meet them down there!