PDA

View Full Version : LED Angel milling design

minion450
11-28-2002, 10:50 AM
I want to get my LED Angel Milled and Anodized. I talked to some places and they all say they would like a drawing or picture or somthing to go by for a design. I was wondering if anyone is good at drawing or designing that would maybe like to make a milling design for my LED. After showing some of my friends what i had in mind they couldn't even tell it was supposed to be my Angel so i gave up. I was about to go look for a picture of an LED with a design I liked and settled for that, but then i thought maybe someone here has an idea on the side or just likes to draw. if not. no biggie, but i was trying for somthing different.

here is my LED http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=513359

OldSchoolMag
11-28-2002, 01:01 PM
Perhaps this is in the wrong owner group, though there are plenty of capable machinists on this side of the website:D :D

OSM

Automaggin2
11-28-2002, 02:36 PM
i say get ripper milling. its uber sexy

Nitroduck
11-28-2002, 02:44 PM
Looks like that Angel needs more than just milling .....

They don't do Ripper milling for Angels anymore, and when they did, it wasn't for LEDs.

Adrenalin still can do some nice milling + ano, but finding a custom shop to do it on a LED is gonna be interesting considering the aluminum thickness is alot different on them vs. LCDs and IR3s.

minion450
11-28-2002, 04:32 PM
I knew that they didn't do ripper milling on LEDs. I have found a few places that will mill and anodize my LED but i just needed a design. I just wanted somthing different. Thats also another reason i didn't want ripper milling because i have seen it so much. I did post this on the Angel owners group, but there are more people here and also TAG recomended i post here. Plus i am an RT PRO owner i just don't need any work done to it. :)

minion450
11-29-2002, 11:56 PM
Anyone?