PDA

View Full Version : Shot my first cocker. I kind of like that pivoting trigger.

hitmanng
08-26-2001, 11:48 PM
In the Merlin scenario we were in a fire fight. The commanders gun was jammed. A friend was fixing his gun while I held his cocker in my right hand and my mag in my left hand. I had to keep shooting so was shooting with both hands. Man I wish I had a picture..... Anyways, I kind of liked the feel of the pivot trigger. Never been fond of the Cocker but may have to check that out.
Anyone else like the feel of it?
hitmanng

------------------
Issha zetsumei -- The original "one shot, one kill"

tranman
08-26-2001, 11:52 PM
hmmm... Are you talking about the cocker had the new pivot trigger on it or are you reffering the the sliding trigger that the cocker has stock?

hitmanng
08-27-2001, 03:23 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tranman:
hmmm... Are you talking about the cocker had the new pivot trigger on it or are you reffering the the sliding trigger that the cocker has stock?</font>

Probably the sliding one I have no idea. Looked like the regular cocker trigger.
hitmanng

------------------
Issha zetsumei -- The original "one shot, one kill"

st6212
08-27-2001, 06:48 AM
I got one of those Eclipse Blade frames in for my friend's cocker.

He's the first in Australia to get one btw. He was extremely pleased about that http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

Anyway, he set it up and showed me what his cocker can now do with that Blade frame. My friend can fire that cocker extremely fast. Faster than a mag and rt. I've never seen a cocker "cock" so fast before. Was certainly close if not as fast as an electro, it certainly 'out-rained' any mag that's fer sure.

PsychoMag
08-27-2001, 07:16 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by tranman:
hmmm... Are you talking about the cocker had the new pivot trigger on it or are you reffering the the sliding trigger that the cocker has stock?</font>

The "pivoting trigger is a hell of alot smoother. allof the cockers on my team use them, they are called the hinge trigger. it reverses the action of the 3way valve. it operates alot smoother

cya

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, All Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

FeelTheRT
08-27-2001, 09:50 AM
The Hinge and pivoting triggers are the samething, somehow they got two names. Just like 3 way and 4 way. I like the sliding triggers better, that's mainly the whole point why I like Autocockers.