PDA

View Full Version : new smart parts product??

EsPo
11-28-2002, 07:01 PM
<a href="http://www.smartparts.com/">click on the girl in red</a>... i was wondering if any of you knew anything about this?

FalconGuy016
11-28-2002, 07:07 PM
aww... why did smart parts have to go and do that? :) now I have to go there a lot

Will Wood
11-28-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
aww... why did smart parts have to go and do that? :) now I have to go there a lot

LOL!

Hm..Only time will tell what it is. Or some one that leaks out the info when they are not supposed to. That's what usually happens :)

Jonno06
11-28-2002, 07:24 PM
wow...im liking the new smart parts look going on..

i wanna get one of their barrel condoms with the girls on it;)

i wonder what the new product is..

the symbol things is like a "N"..so I guess it starts with N...

EsPo
11-28-2002, 07:25 PM
jonno is obviously a genious...:D :p ;)

yeahthatsme
11-28-2002, 07:40 PM
new gun or barrel maybe.....

ChucktheMAGician
11-28-2002, 07:49 PM
Nerve, Sublimation is another new item, check this page out. http://www.smartparts.com/spbarrelcondom.htm

Mango
11-28-2002, 07:53 PM
I HAVE to find that girl in blue! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Brian68mag
11-28-2002, 07:54 PM
Yes, im getting one of those when i order my vert feed all american... now which one to pick lol.

EsPo
11-28-2002, 08:01 PM
well, i def. wasnt talking about the barrel condoms, but if i ever did meet one of those girls, the last word of the previously stated item would be needed... hehe j\k

anyway!!!, does any one have any info on the NEW item, not the condoms..

this reminds me.. i was playin paintball this weekend, and this guy was reffing a bunch of newbs on a private game, and after they got out, he would tell them "remember to put on your condom".. and we would crack up, and he would stare at us, and there would be a very long akward moment of complete silence.. anyway, i thought that was hillarious.

magman007
11-28-2002, 08:03 PM
thats prolly the new rumored smartparts marker.... cant wait ti find out waht it is tho....

SirOssis
11-28-2002, 08:19 PM
the new line/product/whatever is called Nerve *shrugs*

CpSuPeRkId
11-28-2002, 09:11 PM
after being an impulse junkie for a lil while i have surfed the impulse forums for awhile. so far ive gathered this: something like a shocker in a body thats smaller than an impulse. idea came when somebody actually did cram shocker internals into an impulse body. its supposed to have an lcd screen and all that good stuff. starting price is gonna be around 1100. so its gotta be good. supposed to come out around january.

Ov3rmind
11-28-2002, 09:19 PM
Wow, AO is sure behind on this one.:) , over on PBN, everyone's been talking about the Nerve ever since WC.

Yes, it's SP's new gun. It's supposed to be their new front player's gun, and will have some in common with the Imp. It should be priced higher than the Imp, as apparently it's not made to replace it. Actually, it's coming out in addition to their 2K3 Shockers. Most agree now that SP is actually coming out with 2 new guns next year.

Jonno06
11-28-2002, 10:17 PM
yea yea,no one cares about the new guns..

we wanna know where to get these barrel condoms with the hott chicks on them!:p

thedeem0n
11-28-2002, 10:18 PM
i was hearing rumors about thsi 4 months ago, but i heard that it was just going to be the new Shocker, and not a new gun...i guess Smart Parts did the smart thing by adding it to the line as a new gun instead of the new shocker, that'll keep the current Shocker Fans happy, and the people who ***** about the Shocker's bulkiness and weight and the Impulse's issues happy at the same time...that new gun was the reason i didnt buy a shocker Last month...i heard that they were changing it like all hell for 2K3, and i didnt want to be stuck with something that was dated material, and that would be difficult to find parts for