PDA

View Full Version : rt-pro: ule, and blade trigger???

flatacid
11-28-2002, 07:39 PM
im gonna get my rt-pro soon. i had a couple of questions for 2 accesories.

the ule rail. does anyone use it? how do you like it? and is it a big difference compared to the stock one? don't you have to get it anod'ed so it won't tarnish?

blade trigger for the rt-pro. anyone use this? since its only 20bucks, i was thinking about picking one up. seeing how i liked it. but if you use one, tell me how you like it.

thanks for all the info everyone.:)
-kevin

magman007
11-28-2002, 07:59 PM
ok, i dont know if the ule rail will actually fit an rt pro, meaning it doesnt have any mounting sections for the fore grip....

no one has given us a full update on this... OI had one for my e-mag and totally loved it... I did anno it, but that was more for hardening the metal

it was really light

yeahthatsme
11-28-2002, 08:05 PM
nice post count flatacid:D

i personally love the blade trigger feel thats why i am getting one. its all preference though so you should try it out first.

flatacid
11-28-2002, 08:27 PM
we all gotta get past that post count someday. :)

and in the agd store, they had it listed for an rt-pro. the reason i asked about the anodizing, cause i saw somewhere else around here, that you shouldn't anodize the body or something like that. someone said that you won't get the proper body to rail fit? is this correct?

davidb
11-28-2002, 10:02 PM
The body is SS, you can't anno it. You're thinking of powdercoating, which you can't do because, being a coating, it adds thickness to the part. Powdercoaters will leave the area of the body that fits the rail uncoated.

I don't think that anno'ing (edited: as in anno'ing the rail, can't anno the body) adds any appreciable thickness, but don't quote me on that.

flatacid
11-29-2002, 03:05 AM
ok. thanks for clearing that up. :cool:

anyone else use the ule rail? im fairly interested in this peice.

TNS2k2
11-29-2002, 12:21 PM
well i am not too sure alot of people have the Ule rail. it is one of those things that ULE have to try out.(i couldnt help the pun) the blade trigger is the same one on the intelli is it not? and i know alot of people have those ones. from what i know, the Blade is easier to walk for some and groves feel more natural to others. Again i guess it is one of those things to try out.

Peace,
TNS2k2