PDA

View Full Version : CP Flatline Adapter

CDN_Drew
08-27-2001, 09:08 AM
Just wondering how many people use it? i'm plaaing on getting a flatline in the next couple of weeks and i want to keep using the drop i have. Also if any one has a picture of it mounted on the flatline i'd like to see it

Thanks

------------------
Andrew Bates
Executive Member
Canadian Contingent Paintball Club
Ottawa, Ontario
www.canadiancontingent.com

MikeCouves
08-27-2001, 09:40 AM
Hey Andrew...it's Mike from PBallCanada. Where are you purchasing your adapter? I have yet to see one of these Flatline adapters. I too plan on purchasing a Flatline nitro tank...anything made my AGD must be a work of art.

------------------
mbcouves@yahoo.ca

Mike Couves

williamb
08-27-2001, 09:47 AM
I have the CP flatline adaptor with the flame drop forward. It works fine. It gives you more of a forward and a bit further down drop then the stock flatline drop forward.

It's pretty easy to install. You just unscrew the two allen screws on the regulator ring and remove the stock DF. Then you screw in the little aluminum adaptor that CP sends you. This adaptor has a female beavertail fitting that you can slide over the CP drop (or any other beavertail drop) and then tighten via a single allen key.

-W

CDN_Drew
08-27-2001, 10:39 AM
Mike

I'm going to be getting it from the local guy who runs the field I play at. I end up getting what basically amounts to cost on it so I ave no reason to go anywhere else

------------------
Andrew Bates
Executive Member
Canadian Contingent Paintball Club
Ottawa, Ontario
www.canadiancontingent.com