PDA

View Full Version : the e-mag ???

sprayer
08-26-2001, 10:21 PM
can u tell me about the e-mag?and suggest an air system for it?im considering byeing one but for that much money i would like to get some opinions on it,how does it stack up against other electros like angels?

------------------
you might make it and you might not.

JMarty
08-26-2001, 10:57 PM
E Mag ... I dig it!! I have one ... black with a warp. I must say i am VERY impressed!!I know you probably have read numerous posts and articles. Yes ... it is a heavier marker ... but i must say that the heavier weight makes it more stable. The marker is VERY well balanced once you throw a drop and tank on it. Might i suggest that you can get an E Mag with a crossfire tank for free at paintballgear.com ... crossfire = very fast recharge!! I would say save the additional cash and reap the benefits of an impressive marker!!

Army
08-26-2001, 11:18 PM
Hmmmm....wellllll, let's see......it's only the most advanced electronic gun on the market today! It uses the ReTro valve, which is solenoid fired same as an Angel et-al, BUT unlike any other gun, the E-Mag is easily switched from electric to manual with the flip of a switch. Batteries died? No worries mate, just hit the switch and continue ripping on your opponants.

All backed up by the best warranty and support team in the business.

And they come in cool colors too!

------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/contrib/blackeye/linkcoolMIR.gif Got Elves?

Hoyahdestroyah
08-27-2001, 09:52 AM
I definitely have to agree with Army. I have always used Mags and the E Mag is the best one of them.
Played a tournament yesterday with my E Mag and everybody was amazed with the rate of fire and the accuracy of the gun.

PsychoMag
08-27-2001, 10:01 AM
WHEW!!! I have been using mags for years, and am trying to hold out for the new modulars...very sweet by the way, i held one yesterday at the AGD tent in AC at the NPPL...saw the intelliframe too, wanted it, but lost my mac/visa, so I couldnt tap mac for the 110 to buy it. Somebody else went on a shopping spree after lifting my card at a club...

anyway...I think they are the most reliable, and advanced of any system on the market. The only tool my RT Pro sees regiularly is oil until I take her apart after the weekend.

definitely consider the Emag, and get it for less at paintballgear.com...$969 with freen tank...cant beat it

------------------
PsychoMag..."Dogger"
RTP00440, Benchmark Offset Adj. HPA Cradle, Pro-Connect, 12"AA, 12"DYE SS, 12"Boomie, 14"JJ Ceramic, 68/4500 NitroDuck Tuffy, 12Revvie, Warp.
Team ArchAngels
www.angelfire.com/extreme2/archangels"
No Skill, No Talent, All Heart" ~ Oh Pawlak

Whisky
08-27-2001, 12:09 PM
What you want us to say, that is the best marker out there, evrybody knows that, maybe that talk about the incredible electro to manual mode or the hybrid, everybody knows that, oh yes that all EMag users just love their marker, everybody knows that. Well, just get one my friend, you`ll know too.
And the air system depends on you, but i would rather put some extra box in a good one, than try to save some money and have something tht is not quite good. I own an Hyperflow, and i just love it, super fast recharge rate, light and at high rof, it gives no drop off. Very popular here, a lot of electro marker`s owners have that on there gun.

------------------
"Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
Snap Snap
Bang Bang
You`re Out

FaSSt
08-27-2001, 11:18 PM
You have to shoot one before you decide. They are just sooo nice. It's about the same weight as an Angel, but feels a lot smaller.

------------------
Centerfeed E-Mag

C¥borg
08-27-2001, 11:25 PM
You'll love it, I've owned every electro except for the excalibur and the matrix, and by far the e-mag is the best one out of all the ones I've owned, and with warp feed on I hardly ever get hit any more, cause people never see me, no more unsightly hopper sticking out.