PDA

View Full Version : Retro Valve??

PTheDevil
11-29-2002, 04:04 AM
I just bought a mag 68 classic w/Powerfeed..Bone stock...with the all american barrel on it...is this retro valve worth the upgrade?

toymyster
11-29-2002, 05:04 AM
In a word: Yes . The Retro valve is the same system used in the RT pro and E-mag!! This is the upgrade that will transform your gun fom a nice midrange to a bad&$% tournament level gun!!

anthraxxx
11-29-2002, 12:00 PM
i just got one and it rocks. just recharge rate alone so that there is no more shoot down is incredable. maybe my old 68 valve had something funky with it but after 3 or 4 rapid shots the next string of balls seemed to not have the range as the first few. also seemed to have eliminated short stroking for me. its a great upgrade and though i have not played with a lvl10 yet, i would say that since i dont have problems with chopping..its a better upgrade than lvlx.

good luck

mykroft
11-29-2002, 12:18 PM
Yes. But be aware that you are going HPA as well if you do, the retro will run fine off a 800-850psi screwin tank though.

spazzed
11-29-2002, 08:54 PM
Personally, I wouldn't get Retro yet. Go w/ LX & an I-frame for less money. Classic valve will keep up just fine ;)

PTheDevil
11-29-2002, 09:18 PM
Thanks for all the info...FYI..I will be at the Cousins Indoor field on sat morning 8am...It is Near Happauge Ny on New highway...It is a fun place to play...once again thanks for all info