PDA

View Full Version : just an other emag praise

big E kingpin
11-30-2002, 05:34 PM
man i love my gun. i was playing some rec ball, and was just mowing the grass with it. the ref actually came to me and told me to turn off the full auto i told him it was on semi, and he didnt belive me until i let him shoot it. he was mucho impressed. there was a team of cockers there that came to rain on the newbs, and one kid saw my gun and said ohhhh 2 autocockers on my team, the cocker guy was like thats a mag there is a difference. dont insult my gun like that. i just laughed in his face. i sat down next to him in a bunker, needles to say he retracted his comment.
i love this thing

Emagster
11-30-2002, 06:04 PM
I know what you mean. i luv emags SOOOOO much...they're crazy nice. and really fast too.I cant wait till next weekend and i get to go play again. It'd been like a month sice i played:D

AcemanPB
11-30-2002, 08:00 PM
I'm saving up for an E-mag or other high end marker. But no one in my area owns an E-mag so I haven't been able to give it a test drive yet. I have shot just about every highend marker out there (custom imps, GZ's, IR3's, matrixes, etc etc) except for an E-mag and I don't want to make my decision until I do. Also I kind of want to hold off and see how this whole X-Vave thing is going to turn out too. If i'm patient enough I might just wait for an X-mag :) .

But so far probably the nicest marker I've shot is an IR3 (very light and comfy).

TNS2k2
11-30-2002, 08:23 PM
I too loved the IR3, i have tried many markers out, and me being in the middle of no where, I have to make decisions on markers i never shot, by the responses that AO give. I am too gonna get an Emag cause they sound like crazy fun.
Cant wait.

Peace,
TNS2k2

big E kingpin
11-30-2002, 11:56 PM
i bought mine having never shot an emag, i just new what they were capable of, and i understood the magnent return thing was all about and it sounded like a good idea. the best blind purchase i could have ever made.

Jonno06
12-01-2002, 12:00 AM
i want an E-Mag soooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD!!!!!!

grr..

AcemanPB
12-01-2002, 12:13 AM
Well big E maybe you can ship it down to me and let me take it for a test drive :)

toymyster
12-01-2002, 12:15 AM
There is not much I can say to add to that!! I too love the expressions I get when I unleash my E-mag during rec play!!

rikkter
12-01-2002, 02:20 PM
that happend to me once, but i dont have a emag, i was shooting and the ref kicked me off the field. i played it smarty and went off and didn't say a word to him. after the game he said if i had full auto on again i'm done for the day. i said ok then went back out to play the next game. well, during the game he came up to me and pulled my arm saying get off. i simply handed him my gun and he finally realized it wasn't full auto. and i was laughing to my self because i knew he felt like a real dumb---butt.
oh well i was funny:D