PDA

View Full Version : providnce indoor paintball

big E kingpin
11-30-2002, 05:40 PM
anyone in the southern new england area, should go check out providence indoor paintball. i played there last night and tonight. its good tims, indoor hyperball, good staff, and refs. they saidthey are looking at expanding as well, indoor air in the near future.

http://www.providencepaintball.com/index.asp

Raptor3359
11-30-2002, 06:03 PM
yup, i play there, very nice field, havent gone in a few weeks, need to go soon.:D

FutureMagOwner
11-30-2002, 07:42 PM
eh ive only played at warzone myself so i cant compare but i like warzone alot :) maybe you should play in the next tourney on decemeber 15th its $200 entry for the 3 man(and it should be on the new airball fields they got) but you get air all day and entry its winner gets all prise which is 3 2k1 vert feed cockers and probably some other things

maybe ill play there someday probably would have to be in february though
and whats the fps limit?

Raptor3359
11-30-2002, 09:05 PM
is there a website for war zone?

big E kingpin
11-30-2002, 11:58 PM
i know at providence the said 250 fps, but i have thelong spring in my emag, and was having trouble turning it down, they let me on at like 263

FutureMagOwner
12-01-2002, 01:08 PM
yeah it shouldnt matter that much as long as its under 300 imo but prefer to go with blah blah or something speed.

www.warzoneri.com its warzones site they dont have anythin about the tournament yet there but they are trying their best to get all the stuff so they can put up their airball hopefully the day of the tournament(i cant practice anyway so noone should get to :D)