PDA

View Full Version : accuracy and chopping problems

Thrash
11-30-2002, 07:06 PM
I just played today and i couldn't shoot anything hardly but it was fun anyways. Every shot was jacked up. The balls flyin everywhere of course by lots of chopped paint in the barrel. The guy said that i chopped a ball and all the other ball chopped after that but i was shooting slow so i think i couldn't chop a ball. I was using some jt paint which worked perfectly before but not today. It was the pink color ones cuz some one said that color matters with that paint. What do yall think that caused the problems?

ChucktheMAGician
11-30-2002, 07:18 PM
Bad paint? I haven't used pink JT before but I have used the yellow. I think the type I used was made by RP Schere because it had a marb. type shell. You also may want to check the path the paint travels. I had a little piece of mulch in my micromags powerfeed one day and it screwed everything up. I didn't find it until I got home and cleaned the gun.

Kevmaster
11-30-2002, 09:03 PM
well, he is somewhat right.

if you chop one ball, and the ooze and shell is all in the breech, you are DESTINED to chop more until you clean it all out. thats the downside. however, you can chop for reasons other than firing fast...sharp bolt face, bad or brittle paint