PDA

View Full Version : Lets get splatter factor back on tv AO!!

paintslinger
11-30-2002, 07:09 PM
well we all remember the show splatter factor that was the only paintball only show. well it got cancelled after 2 episodes but they have been talkin to TNN to try to get it back on air. so go to http://www.thenewtnn.com/shows/splatter/ and click on the part that says "email us" and send them an email with stuff like :
- When is Splatter Factor going to air
- I can't wait to see Splatter Factor
- I'm glad you guys finally came to your senses, and picked up a good show like Splatter Factor.

come on ao lets get more paintball on tv!

for more info see: http://www.sacpaintball.com/cgi-bin/java/YaBB.cgi?board=stuff&action=display&num=1037407249

yeahthatsme
11-30-2002, 07:41 PM
there was already a thread on this.....

paintslinger
11-30-2002, 07:43 PM
i wasn't aware of that but more emails can only make things better.

Kevmaster
11-30-2002, 08:55 PM
i personally will not support splatter factor. i know that it was tough for them to get going and i assume that Kingman was a large force behind them getting off the ground, however, after watching the first show, SF may actually be a step backwards. There was no substance to the progam. just "Here's Raven's new jersey!" and "Featured Marker: The Kingman Flash..." the whole time. they did a tech tips section on disassembling a marker, and they used WD-40 to lube the thing back up! I dont think one paintballer in here would do that! There was absolutely no worthwhile content. i, personally, will not support their presence on TV. I am looking forward to seeing the Cup, but SF will not get my recommendation....sorry....

myangelrocks
11-30-2002, 10:06 PM
i have to agree with kevmaster. sf was...well kinda stupid. that paintball hag needed to go. paintball really should be on tv. several times while channel surfing i've stopped on espn2 and found them covering the jumprope finals and thought it would have been ALOT better to have been able to watch some good ole' paintball. (no i'm not joking at all, that's really what they were playing for like an hour and this isn't the only really LAME sports coverage i've seen them air either).

paintslinger
11-30-2002, 10:10 PM
well the first episode was to introduce people to paintball the third episode was to have mardi gras coverage i do believe...but it didn't make it that far. but i think if one paintball show gets on tv regularly then more will come. just like reality tv shows look at them now they are all over the place.

myangelrocks
11-30-2002, 10:14 PM
well i guess when you but it like that, i'd rather be complaining about the lame paintball shows on tv than the stupid girl jumping rope on my big screen.

Tyger
12-01-2002, 06:46 AM
One other thing too.

If you're paying for the time, you're running an infomercial.

Paintball on TV has yet to be done right, unfortunately. SF was paintball on he box, which made people happy, but the "XFL" was on TV too, remember. So is WWE rasslin, and that's not a sport either.

I've got ideas, but no connections. Hell, may make a demo reel on he computer here and see what goes.

-Tyger