PDA

View Full Version : SCENERIO GAMES

PAINTBALLA01
08-27-2001, 07:00 PM
Hey every body what are the different scenerio games you play at your field? what is the theme what are all the specs? i was trying to find some new scenerios for my field

------------------
68 classic
INTELLIFRAME
blue warp
9 vlt revy
aci gas through foregrip
microlines
13"armson stealth
12" sp progressive
68 stub tank
tko drop foward

PAINTBALLA01
08-27-2001, 07:33 PM
anybody???

------------------
68 classic
INTELLIFRAME
blue warp
9 vlt revy
aci gas through foregrip
microlines
13"armson stealth
12" sp progressive
68 stub tank
tko drop foward

Load SM5
08-27-2001, 07:42 PM
Well, the last game I was at they just had 2 armies. Each army had a general and a certain amount of commanders, medics, engineers, demolitionists, artillery, etc. every 30 minutes the general would be radioed with another mission. Make a bridge across a river (dirt road) hold it for so long, blow up and enemy bridge take over a certain point on a map, etc.

Just figure out what the story and the end result is that you want and make up smaller incentives and missions to lead up to that. You can use actual battles, fictional battles or swipe something from a movie.
Aliens
Saving Private Ryan
Battle of the Bulge
D-Day
etc.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

PAINTBALLA01
08-27-2001, 07:48 PM
YOU WERE AT PAINTBALLQUEST SO WAS I!! WHAT TEAM WERE YOU ON? i was on blue i was a commando

------------------
68 classic
INTELLIFRAME
blue warp
9 vlt revy
aci gas through foregrip
microlines
13"armson stealth
12" sp progressive
68 stub tank
tko drop foward

Load SM5
08-27-2001, 08:10 PM
I also responded to the e-mail you sent but yea that was me. I was on the other team. I was just a grunt because I had never been to the field before. I had a pretty good time. I plan on going back when it gets a little cooler. I got a little dehydrated too easily.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak