PDA

View Full Version : Where are your manners?

Peanut The Paintballer
08-27-2001, 07:51 PM
Being that the first part of the contest is about over I think it is safe to give Shartley a big thanks. Come on people. Show some common politeness. I hope all who participate in this contest post something decent here.

I would just like to start by saying thank you to Shartley for all his work in this intelliframe package contest. If it was not for him, this contest would have been a complete flop due to legal issues that were mentioned on this forum and other minor complications that occurred during the coarse of this contest.

Now we all know that Shartley did this totally for free. Yes he was given a warp feed but he did this whole contest for free in terms of money. He spent hours upon hours working on ideas on how to make this contest run smoothly. Working out all the bugs and helping people whenever they needed it. Most large companies spend hundreds and thousands of dollars in advertising each year for the designs and the tech service. I think it would be fitting for all those who participated to give him their thanks.

Thanks again Sam,

Peanut

Cha0tic
08-27-2001, 07:53 PM
*cough*suckup*cough* j/k

good job shartley. without you, this site would be in utter chaos....well maybe not but good job.

2000Sabre
08-27-2001, 08:02 PM
Shartley,

Great job running the contest. I know that I used some of the design considerations you mentioned in the Official Rules thread. Couldn't have done this without you. Keep up the good work on the forum. Always find your posts insightful.

Bub3814
08-27-2001, 08:09 PM
well, I did not enter in the contest, but what the hell, Shartley...gj...I hear you got some good headaches from this one...I'll send you a bottle of Advil or Tylenol http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
~Bub~

"It ain't braggin' if you can back it up."
-Dizzy Dean

beam
08-27-2001, 09:14 PM
I think you are doing a great job as well Shartley. You have exhibited great patience and perseverance. *applause*

this isn't suckup...i didn't enter the contest let alone post a question about it.

------------------
Intricate are you among the masses.... PAX217

emaggot4life
08-27-2001, 10:09 PM
Job well done. I personally didn't enter the contest, but I have been reading the threads. I must say some questions that were asked ........ well i can't find the right word. Ummmm "out there" is as close as I can come. YOU HAVE THE PATIANCE OF A KINDERGARDEN TEACHER

MikeCouves
08-27-2001, 10:18 PM
Hey is there any pics of his designs? That would be cool to see them. Or is that illegal in the paintball design buisness? I don't know what I am talking about. Well, good job man.

------------------
mbcouves@yahoo.ca

Mike Couves